Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 09:46
I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just it’s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 11:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Its time Martin. Get the book out.
Suit Up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
@martingeddes @vincentkennedy

I'm here for you, and if not my counsel ~ I could very likely get you in contact with Paul.

He lives just outside Portland, in a mansion now.

I know you're not after $$$, neither was he.

There's a path in this, and it's nothing like you've likely ever heard of ~ but the Anon community is ripe for it.

DM me, Brother Patriot. I won't lead you down a primrose path, but to the precipice of choice: Action vs. In-Action.
01:44 AM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it