Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 09:46
I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just it’s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
Hi Martin,

I get your concerns about putting yourself back out there and have no doubt you’ve suffered the entire range of heartache and hardship in your journey.

Like you I try to keep a balanced view of things in the face of unacceptable truths and radical possibilities, so keep that in mind when I say that there will be a seemingly miraculous restoration of broken relationships, trust and faith.

It’s the inescapable conclusion of our preferred reality tunnel.

We either go to hell with our overlords, or they are destroyed and our world moves back into balance.

We’re seeing positive signs. Faith and patience is crucial.

As to your work, I don’t claim to be a marketing guru but I have some suggestions for you.

Assuming:

1. you’ve given it to trusted confidant’s, who are on your/our wavelength, to critique,

2. you’re satisfied that it’s impactful and complete,

You owe it to yourself/the world to treat as a professional marketing exercise.

Continued👇🏼
02:42 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
06 June, 02:57
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Continued from earlier reply:

I understand that funding is non existent so this would be a guerilla marketing excercise.

Again, I’m no expert on the particulars so research into how that would be done on a shoe string or for free is necessary.

I will say this, you must leverage the anon community and the broader truth movement, and you must get onto truth social.

You obviously have name recognition, brand awareness.

Marketers typically start by dropping hints/teasers about an upcoming release.

At the risk of sounding like a hard nosed capitalist, let me say again, it doesn’t serve anyone if you remain obscure and sidelined - intelligent marketing is the only way.

Hints/teasers would consist of a short post talking about you (currently absent from the general conversation) and what you’ve been working on.

Then another post with a taster from one of your chapters or the start/summary/synopsis.

You get the point.

Continued👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 03:15
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
If you’re not able to use the vpn workaround to get onto TS right now then hit up any of your contacts that may be on truth social and ask them to help you out.

Obviously also hit up everyone on anonup that is also on TS, especially the heavy hitters like Kim Runner and Casey Dee, Doq, and of course the godfather, VK 😊

But seriously.

I know this whole process explained doesn’t feel very british, but it doesn’t have to be undignified or difficult

Just lay out a basic plan/strategy step by step and follow it through.

In the event that you can get onto Truth Social immediately you absolutely still must follow a build up approach to launch your work.

Building up awareness.

There may be several anons who could provide insight/help with the specifics.

The future is ours.

Much love brother.

You got this.

Ché