Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 12:54
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.
12:59 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
29 May, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Stopped vaccinating my kids about 28 years ago. Unfortunately, 2 still got the Covid shot. So much brainwashing! I lost the job that I love over the Covid shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
29 May, 12:52
@VK,
I never did. when my first was a baby (28 years ago), before internet, I knew in my intuition that something wasnt right about vaccines. I decided to opt out for my boys and found out later the problems with vaccines. And something told me that there would be a battle around them. I just knew it.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
29 May, 12:50
Told our pediatrician 8 months ago when she began her spiel about Hpv, meningitis, covid, blah, blah ,blah...that my children would not be getting any more vaccines. Expected some push back but instead got a look of understanding. Chose your pediatricians wisely.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 12:49
Haven’t trusted any Vax in 18 years. Wish i knew before I let them harm my kids💔in my research many have a predisposition to harm and it effects you where you’re weakest.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
29 May, 12:44
It's only a conspiracy theory until it's not any more.

Q 1259
Hostage no more.
Q

POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
We are in this together.
No fame.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.
Q

Only followers of this user (PamHockensmith) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 May, 10:24
but, of course ....

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 May, 09:28
I was in the 5th grade in 72 and "Stayed home sick" on shots day. The needles scared me. I didn't want the BIG SCAB on my arm that my sisters got. I avoided meds because of side affects.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
29 May, 09:19
🕊

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 May, 09:31
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
I do!! Many died of clots at my church after getting it, Dad almost died, my 26 year old farm hand had 2 clots removed last month from her lungs. The Doctors are telling her now that she has polio. she was 100% healthy until vaxxed.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 May, 08:56
Agree. Not even tetanus!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
29 May, 08:47
VK, i have nottrusted jabs since they started giving out "Flu Vaccines" for free at WalMart...sketchy shit

Arabian Anon @ArabianPatriot
29 May, 08:47
when is Pfizer going to be held accountable!!! all though its exposed but still the world is pushing this vaccine mandates when will this end?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 May, 08:38
I haven't trusted any shots since it only took 3 flu shots to give our Dad dementia. It was plain as day😖 Fooking fookers. Pure evil!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 May, 08:27
and those who understand the vax world, knew that was the plan all along, it was genius, and painfully the only way to show the peopel the truth about that evil industry.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
29 May, 08:27
I retired early from Nursing, as to not deal with all the nonsense, lately wanted to get a part time job, looked at some interesting prospects, all demanded jab with proof. Decided gardening was encough.🌸💐🌺

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 May, 08:13
i woukd not trust a damn single thing Big Pharma has given us in the last 50 years. When evil runs medicine and government simultaneously, we fooked VK .

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 09:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Now we are saved.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡ .....they are fooked!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 08:02
We children in my family are lucky, both parent's were/are aware of the vax scam and hidden agendas, so none of us 'children or animals' were ever subjected to any, the same applies to most of our children/grandchildren and animals in our care.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 08:37
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
And that’s how it’s done Sky. One family at a time we learn our way around big pharma. We have to step into the light and share that knowledge. That’s how we break the cycle.

#FamilyIsEverything

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 09:24
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Same here....parents never vaxxed me. Plus in school when they were vaxxing kids.....i fainted while in line....always had a problem with seeing shots given or real or fake bloody messes. Fainted several times when young.,,..so i never got vaxxed. Maybe thats why Truth is more clear to me than some. I read all Q posts...did tons of research from those posts...much from my own questions of history which i had studied....and now have certain ideas of what Truth is that resonates wih many anons. Thank God!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
29 May, 07:57
I will never ever trust the medical people ever again. I have always tried to self heal as much as possible.

Susan German @SLG
29 May, 06:11
It's hard for me to trust doctors after these last 2 years.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
29 May, 08:52
In response Susan German to her Publication
My family, years ago said to stay out of the Dr’s shop. We left the corp world in the big city in ‘98 for rural life. I didnt have insurance due to high cost and didnt get a Dr. Learned about clean eating, released a bunch of toxic weight and stayed healthy. Something told me not to take jabs for anything. Now I know why.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
29 May, 09:35
In response Susan German to her Publication
I lost truth many years ago...

Darlene Sully @JDSully
29 May, 05:22
Thats a Ditto for me too. I will never trust another Vax. They are now pushing the Flu Vax here in Australia.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
29 May, 04:48
your should not trust any vaccine, its not science. All politics not best practice.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 May, 04:35

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 May, 04:09
I've never trusted any of them. Have a autistic brother.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 May, 01:07
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
my niece got autism and epilepsy she has 40-50 seizures a day, from the H1N1 vax, and she can’t communicate with anyone, she’s not potty trained yet,and shes 13 year’s old and my brother and his wife had her get the covid vax and the booster vax they say its to protect her, this country needs to WAKE UP…….

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
29 May, 02:32
"Vaccinations" are soooo last year.
2022-2023 is the "Poxination" year.
The Drone heads will line up eagerly to be injected with multiple doses in the name of "Pseudo Science".

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
29 May, 02:05

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 May, 01:52
I had my last vaxx about 25 years ago.
My sister got a flu shot and was paralyzed on one side of her body for 5 days.
That was it for me.
My sister however, has been taken 3 poison covid shots.
Go figure...

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 May, 07:44
In response hope saxton to her Publication
It's incredible the mind control. You aren't alone. I have a similar story. Most do... we really have no control, in places I thought for certain I did, I have none. Sending love.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 May, 01:51
I feel the same way. And have always distrusted the "regular" flu vax. I think I've only had two ever. And that's when they scared me into it and I didn't know better. After that, I started questioning everything more. Have never trusted the current medical institution for so many reasons. But better days are ahead! Everything will collapse to be constructed again based on truth and the will to actually help. And cures will come forth, the ones they'd kept hidden, plus new cures just waiting to be discovered!🙏❤️