Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 12:54
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
I've never trusted any of them. Have a autistic brother.
04:09 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmyyRockin17 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 May, 01:07
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
my niece got autism and epilepsy she has 40-50 seizures a day, from the H1N1 vax, and she can’t communicate with anyone, she’s not potty trained yet,and shes 13 year’s old and my brother and his wife had her get the covid vax and the booster vax they say its to protect her, this country needs to WAKE UP…….

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 May, 01:24
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Yes, They sure do need to wake up. Our entire medical and dental system is a fraud. So sorry to hear about your niece.