Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 12:54
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We children in my family are lucky, both parent's were/are aware of the vax scam and hidden agendas, so none of us 'children or animals' were ever subjected to any, the same applies to most of our children/grandchildren and animals in our care.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
And that’s how it’s done Sky. One family at a time we learn our way around big pharma. We have to step into the light and share that knowledge. That’s how we break the cycle.

#FamilyIsEverything
08:37 AM - May 29, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 09:06
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
👍... sharing IS the way🙏, but it'd not easy, some people even think I'm dangerous & weird (I'm OK with weird but not dangerous)😞, still I've been trying to share info' facts etc for as long as I can remember. with two Chiropractors our family, who have both treated vax damaged people, we know the harm they cause 😢.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 09:20
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
That’s why I like AU. Makes me feel a little less like a salmon swiming up stream! I’m just now learning the sharing part. It has been easier to let people to think I’m a sheep. Thank you....