Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...
12:54 AM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 May, 02:34
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I truly admire you for standing your ground. It takes courage when so many things are so out of whack! Just think if everyone would have done that. I am sure some are wishing they had. But you didn’t and I have no doubt you will be rewarded for keeping true to yoursel and having faith. I wish you lots of blessings in finding the perfect door for you. All you have to do is open it….God will do the rest. 👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 May, 12:26
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I know GOD is with me and I trust him 100%. Be well and God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
29 May, 02:38
Thank you for standing your ground and fighting for all of our freedoms. We are all connected, so by you staying strong, you elevate us all and strengthen God's army. Therefore, please accept my gratitude for your courage, sacrifice, and resolve. GOD shall protect His warriors.

29 May, 02:50
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
We are in this thing together. When GOD wins we win !!! Be well and may GOD bless you....

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
29 May, 12:36
Oh, can never go back to my heart's work now because of these jabs. Run of emotions. Pray for balance daily and calmness with abundance of action.

29 May, 01:37
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I believe in the near future this will all be reversed.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
29 May, 12:35
Same, in the opposite way. I own my own business - touch people massage, healing. Some left me because I wouldn't. I left in the end due to effects of shedding. After 40 years. Sad. Chasing the $ too, but God does take care of us. Take heart. Godspeed.

29 May, 01:39
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
So sorry to hear that. I put my trust in the good LORD to provide at this point. What a crazy 2+ years it has been.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 May, 12:14
praying for Gods grace

29 May, 01:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Thank you - Sending you blessings also.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
29 May, 11:59
Best of luck Truthseeker!! We are all so proud of you and all the people who have stood their ground against the vax mandates. Your health is more important than that job and you’re right, we will see justice.
God bless and take care ❤️❤️❤️

29 May, 01:41
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
LOL - I love that meme.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:55
Sending prayers for the universe to send you the right door!

29 May, 02:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

29 May, 02:01
In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
We are OK today, I'm doing so PT work of of the week. I know GOD will provide once we get through the Strom, Thank you for the blessings.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
29 May, 10:04
I lost my Job in Sept 2021 because i didnt take the V. After 18 years of service at the firm. No need to chase $$ this is not how the world works today. Money will flow to you in avalanche of abundance.

29 May, 01:59
In response Morris Light to his Publication
I trust the good LORDS plan for me at this point.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
29 May, 09:27
i lost my job for having a young, school aged kid. best thing that ever happened to me. lifestyle adjustments... i will never go back to chasing the money, we can get by with part-time work & some hustling. homeschooling, more quality time with family. God bless fren

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 May, 09:48
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
many don't have an "other" for provision...............
............... it's do or die........... LITERALLY

29 May, 01:58
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Thank you - I'm letting GOD lead me to what ever is next.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 May, 09:17
Yes, justice around the corner. One closed door is an opening for something better. You may end up being the only one still alive who worked there. God takes care of his own. Blessings!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 May, 09:17
Yes, justice around the corner. One closed door is an opening for something better. You may end up being the only one still alive who worked there. God takes care of his own. Blessings!

29 May, 01:56
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Thank you, I do pray for all that took the Jabs.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 May, 09:13
You will find something better
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

29 May, 01:54
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank you.

Steve Michaels @Smics54
29 May, 09:07
Have faith God will provide what you need. Good luck.

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
Thank you, and yes I have faith that GOD will provide.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 May, 08:55
God bless you for your faith and courage. God will provide an even better job as you trust Him. Your decision saved your health. 😇👏

29 May, 01:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you - I trust GOD to lead me forward.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
29 May, 08:51

29 May, 01:52
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
That is so nice - Thank you.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
29 May, 08:49
Sending out prayers for you and those you love and care for...human and critter🙏🙏🙏💞🕊💞

29 May, 01:51
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank you - I send blessing back to you and yours also.

29 May, 01:51
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank you - I send blessing back to you and yours also.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
29 May, 08:34
i lost my job last Septmber after 38 years for free speech. because someone else was afraid of what i said. military company. im sure they are part of all of this anways. god knew i didnt belong there anymore 🙏

29 May, 01:50
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
It was time for me to leave my job also, I was there 19 years. I leave the next chapter of my live in GOD's hands.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
29 May, 06:40
come into the shipping freight logistic world a ton of jobs

29 May, 01:45
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Thank you.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 May, 04:54
Good luck! It's hard finding something these days 🙏

29 May, 01:44
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Thank you. I know GOD will lead the way.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
29 May, 04:08
i lost my job in Nov 2020, before the vaccines came out, because i wouldnt wear a mask, id rather be poor than compliant to the Agenda. Happy Sunday Patriots 🙏

29 May, 01:43
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
You as well - God bless

Storm Rider @StormRider
29 May, 04:05
God will make a way.

29 May, 01:42
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Right there with you.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 May, 01:55
Please don't go away forever, Truth Seeker.🙏 I hope when you take breaks, you stop back in here regularly! God bless you on your new adventure!! ❤️😇🙏Congratulations!!

29 May, 02:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hi Sam, I'll always be around. You and AU are family. I just have to work again... It's all good....

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
29 May, 01:49
my dad lost his job as well. and he couldnt even get unemployment bc of it too

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Same here. Crazy world. I had been there 19 years. GOD will make a way for me and us.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 May, 01:48
Stay Strong patriot... God will guide your every step. Trust Him. 🙏

29 May, 01:52
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I trust GOD with all my soul.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
29 May, 01:15
Sorry you lost your job, I had a hard time finding one without a jab..joined a friends farming business for now. Can't go wrong learning to grow foods 😁

29 May, 01:25
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Good for you, we grow food/garden and can every year. It's a great skill to know. God Bless.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
29 May, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Stopped vaccinating my kids about 28 years ago. Unfortunately, 2 still got the Covid shot. So much brainwashing! I lost the job that I love over the Covid shot.