Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
23 May, 09:05
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
"Nay, it should rather be said that the whole Kosmos dwells in this our land as in its sanctuary."

"Or do you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is an image of heaven? Or rather, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the powers that are in heaven. If we are to tell the truth, our land is the temple of the world."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 May, 06:58
Pyramid at area 51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
23 May, 07:10
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
wonder what star in firmament that lines up with ?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 May, 05:07
I’m now on TS….shepador104😁 I followed u

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 05:39
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Followed back :)

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 May, 01:36
While we are on the subject are the Great Pyramids of Giza legit or are they fookery? Inquiring minds want to know. 🧐🤔

23 May, 03:22
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Legit. But still dont know their purpose other than star maker.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 May, 01:08

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 10:36
Nana has said for a while now that WE ARE the pyramids, we are the power grid of soul energy around the world taking in the energy waves and flowing back out of us and waking up the rest of the planet.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 May, 10:02
☄️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 10:01
Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what is TRUTH ~

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 May, 01:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen Kate!
My daily prayer 🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 May, 01:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen Kate!
My daily prayer 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 May, 08:59
THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS A STAR TETRAHEDRON & EVERYTHING--Atoms, Suns, Stars Galaxies are Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Embodiments of this Geometrical Form which is Based on the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT.
The Human Heart is a STAR TETRAHEDRON.

The SEAL OF SOLOMON/HEXOGONAL STAR OF DAVID is a 2-D Representation of this Universal Star of Light.
This is the STAR, Metaphorically Speaking, that the Wise Men
Followed at the Birth of Jesus. It Represents the Birth of the Christ Spirit in the Star Tetrahedron of the Human Heart.
When We Align the Star Tetrahedron's of Our Individual Hearts with the Universal Star Tetrahedron as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself
throughout all Creation, then we become One with the Father--the Universal Light Radiates from the Universal Star.
Each & Every One of Us IS the Christ Child whose Innocence is Destroyed by the Would Be King's of this World. Aligning Oneself with the Star is True Kingship.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 May, 10:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Good read!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 May, 08:56
and just like that “a star is born” (much better movie)
I wonder what two stars aligned make..sirius a and b come to mind.
here’s a vin diagram lol

23 May, 10:14
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
U would with the Vin Diagram lol

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 May, 10:35
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Jupiter and Regulus?

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
23 May, 08:54
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 May, 07:49
Is it weird that I had this thought yesterday?

garm hava @sigma777
23 May, 10:13
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
the unique field of akasha is within us. we are connected in every sense. there is a harmonization with it, hence the synchronicities on the mental plane.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 May, 06:38
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
My coffee kicked in and then your comment made me laugh!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
23 May, 04:20
Oh snap :)
I hope I'm not Bettlejuice...
I mean, I love the movie but...
your know... Lori Lightfoot...

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 May, 03:58
In Poland we have saying: to be born under the lucky star...
So it means that everyone was born under the star but there are different types...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 03:16
This just feels so right✨
TY🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 May, 03:05
TS 2:28>14:28>528

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 May, 02:59
I was given a message decades ago by someone sensitive, she passed it to me "we love you (name), you are a bright star on Earth". I thought, that's nice and odd, a "star"? I was not a Star at all I thought.
Are we all "star" souls?
Are all souls stars?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 May, 02:57
Reminds me of Naming a Star after someone and getting a certificate. ⭐🌟💫

23 May, 03:01
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
But you're really stealing someone elses star lol

23 May, 02:57
From VK on TS - clip from MIB of Orions Belt (Cat)

"Remember [They] must tell.
They believe in a type of Karma."

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 May, 12:29
So Horton Hears a Who is true life!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 May, 12:36
Check out the pedo-ized symbol in the "O" of "Orion" on the cat's collar. Cats, apex predators.

"In the Odyssey, Orion is essentially the godfather of hunting, Odysseus sees him hunting in the underworld with a bronze club, a great slayer of animals; In some legends Orion claims to be able to hunt any animal in existence."

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 May, 02:46
I have always been drawn to the constellation 'Orion the Hunter'

23 May, 03:00
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Many have

23 May, 02:45
Your Soul will always be in the Night Sky.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
23 May, 06:59
Souls are energy and can be anywhere at anytime and not just in one place but rather in multiple places simultaneously if it so chooses. No name attached to the energy. Our bodies don’t need to be dead to do this either as we are just a small aspect of the whole soul energy choosing to be in this avatar to experience this now. We are Creators and Imagination.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 May, 07:41
On a beautiful blue sky day you can see souls in the sky, there squiggly and float about

23 May, 02:44
The Orion Nebula (M42) is so named because it lies within Orion the Hunter, a constellation that dominates the winter sky. To find the nebula, look below Orion's Belt where his sword hangs. Your eyes alone will see the center star as fuzzy.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
23 May, 04:24
The cosmic fire of creation according to the Maya

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
23 May, 10:52
The meaning of life 42? 👀 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
23 May, 02:35
WOW! that’ts a cool thought. Amazing actually.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 May, 02:30
That dudes dope

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 03:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He knows things and stuff.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts