Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
From VK on TS - clip from MIB of Orions Belt (Cat)

"Remember [They] must tell.
They believe in a type of Karma."
02:57 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 May, 12:36
Check out the pedo-ized symbol in the "O" of "Orion" on the cat's collar. Cats, apex predators.

"In the Odyssey, Orion is essentially the godfather of hunting, Odysseus sees him hunting in the underworld with a bronze club, a great slayer of animals; In some legends Orion claims to be able to hunt any animal in existence."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 May, 12:29
So Horton Hears a Who is true life!

23 May, 12:39
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Could be!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 May, 09:04
; )
THE ORION LINE S

https://www.theorionlines....

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
23 May, 09:10
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 May, 08:46
making me want do find a clip about sirius dogs over here 😂 [w]oof

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 May, 07:54
So we really are riding on a turtle?

But it's the whole universe? 😎

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
23 May, 10:04
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
🤔 maybe

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 May, 06:50

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 May, 05:28
I wonder if the reason we get excited seeing movies of this kind or reading relative material of life beyond earth is because it rings a bell?

TS 2:57>14:57>557>755

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 May, 07:44
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
True, I remember stating (in my teens) that there was definitely a supreme being but for all I know we could be an experiment, being watched in a test tube.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 May, 05:01
Is that where the Throne is?

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 May, 06:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Might this throne be a literal 'captain's chair', where the sitter has control of creation through conscious will? Or are you speaking more metaphorically?

23 May, 10:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yeah and whats it made of

Aga Gie @AgaG
23 May, 03:51
Wow 🤔 I have a necklace in this shape but my is not glowing like that...

23 May, 04:52
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
... yet lol

NEO ONE @Neo
23 May, 03:31
Nobody fools his own Karma.
If we are finish, they'll get it back.