Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what is TRUTH ~
10:01 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
23 May, 01:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen Kate!
My daily prayer 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 02:06
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
... and eyes of my heart :)

Amen Kate!
My daily prayer 🙏

Amen Kate!
My daily prayer 🙏

Sherry Slape @sslape
23 May, 12:22
OMG how the Bible does get twisted!! The 144,000 are remnant Jews, not some other worldly bullshit. The whole Bible is about the Jewish Nation that Yehoveh chose to deliver the divine Word of Yehoveh to the masses. Why does everyone try to change what the Word says. Yehoveh doesnt make mistakes, He doesnt lie and He has told us plainly with His Word what is and what will be.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
23 May, 12:37
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I'm not sure why, but many people believe the true scriptures have been manipulated/edited, so is not that Yehoveh is liying is that they would have changed what he said.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 02:15
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
What do the missing books of the Bible say? What has been changed throughout time. When King James wasn't happy with the translators ... We have been lied to and I am not saying God lied. I do say why wouldn't something so perfect as God-Given DNA "possibly" be 12 Tribes x 12 DNA strands. You were made in God's image.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 May, 12:08
Profound!!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 May, 10:50
I believe the 144,000 is a measurement of your relationship to God or 'holiness'. In Ezekiel he had a measuring stick that was 144 which he randomly mentions is the same number of cubits as the angel's measuring stick.

Karen Walker @coachkaren
23 May, 10:22
Yes exactly. And the 144K are individuals who are pre-programmed to have DNA intact. At the time of rapture/ascension, the 144K are activated and turned on, so to speak, so that they become the tuning forks around the world to help everyone else reach the same level,

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 May, 11:45
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
About this. Does anyone else have memories from before birth that possibly involve your soul's journey to the body. Not sure if my "memory" is a memory or from a dream.