Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?
04:43 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
24 May, 08:53
Yep!!! On both hands in that exact location shown!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 May, 05:33
Is this it?

23 May, 05:34
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yup! You got it!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 May, 05:30
Both hands.

23 May, 05:34
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Very cool! U practice Qigong before?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 May, 05:23
Several 1-2-3/3-2-1 vibes/syncs today 👀 something must be habbening...

23 May, 05:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We manifesting something for sure. Ive been having crazy syncs with others the past 2 weeks. Its been unreal.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:21
both hands.... this is weird I just told my mom, an hour ago, to have my sister checked for diabetes. A strong feeling that I had when we were together the other night.

23 May, 05:23
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Might be a spleen condition. You could prob tell from the sound of her voice.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:21
both hands.... this is weird I just told my mom, an hour ago, to have my sister checked for diabetes. A strong feeling that I had when we were together the other night.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 May, 05:11
Yes

23 May, 05:13
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Cool!

23 May, 04:53
on both hands

23 May, 05:04
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Yuuuuup

23 May, 04:52
yes. i have been in the ‘hand on healers’ field for 20 years. my focus has been providing shamanic healing ceremonies since 2012. That dream was really specific. The blue was a very royal blue, it was profound!

23 May, 05:04
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Oh thats so cool! You def know more about it than me then lol. What Shamanic practices are you familiar with?