Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Really blown away by the support. Sincerely THANK YOU.

I decided to use the donations mechanism as an opportunity to verify users. We never enabled it because it would be nightmare to check ID and just didn’t want the responsibility of databasing info like that.

PayPal has its own verification process and that is good enough for AU. Nothing besides an encrypted transaction hash and amount is stored in our DB. No identifying info.

100% Donation will go towards hosting as this is AU’s only real expense. All programming is being donated.

If donations exceed hosting expenses we will look to take thing to the next level with features.

It was never my intention to take donations and especially wouldn’t have used PayPal simply because I would expect them to deplatform AU. However we will use the opportunity for what it is

I understand wanting to be able to do something in this information war. Really appreciate the Trust. We won’t let you down Patriots.

~Kobayashi
09:00 PM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
07 January, 10:15
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I am like many others. not very tech savvy. after my brother had 7,000 drained from his paypal account i've sworn off pay sites. .i notice there is a "wallet" in the "more" tab thinking this was the way to donate but my feed just pops up. i went to the help tab, but the verbiage is Latin. AU is a mind's resort. A place of refreshment, family, and information. Don't want to lose this space.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 January, 10:03
Koba, please give us another way to donate... many of us had deleted our paypal accounts recently to boycott their attack on our constitutional rights... we love you, thanks again!!💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 January, 10:03
Thanks to this local prolly masonic shit of what I am dealing with so broke on fiat ya'll would cry when I get up I can help. NO I don't want help except fk up this whole entire retarded demonic fiat system of shit. lol

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 September, 09:13
🙏 ADMIN IS A 💎

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 July, 11:27
WE LOVE YOU @administrator !!!!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
25 July, 10:29
is that the easiest way to donate and is there a link? God bless 🇺🇸🌄

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 June, 10:03
Thank you I wish I could do more. You have really done so much for so many. You are a true gift and the perfect time! I finally figured it out how to donate :)

Nunya Business @AAug22
24 May, 02:23
😟Is there any other way to donate with out using Paypal? I don't trust setting up a Paypal account.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 May, 01:15
Thank you for this wonderful Social Media Home for us. It's been a blessings Sir! ❤️🌼Apple Pie for you!

God Wins @Nous
23 May, 09:27
God bless you

American Patriot @Onthelake21
23 May, 05:27
Where to go for donations?

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 May, 05:26
We really appreciate everything you’ve done and still do for US. I’ve been looking on how to do this from my phone but I dont seem to find a way. If someone can tell me how to, I truly appreciate it ..
abd once again Koba, Thank you !!!!!! you are awesome! 🙏🏽💙

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 May, 02:30
Good man....go with my love.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 May, 01:12
Thank you , Kobayashi!!! You're the best!!!
This is HOME!
Beautiful positive vibes.
Would love to donate to keep this HOME going for our Patriot-Family.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 May, 01:09
Thank You Kobayashi for everything I know we will probably never get a chance to meet but just to let you know I love you so .

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 May, 12:33
You've made, not just a wrinkle, but a huge crack in the social media block wall that allowed us to gather, grow and blow down the barricades to free speech. We could have never accomplished this without your selfless heart, great integrity, and strong admiration you have for your fellow Patriots. Thank you doesn't seem to cover the gratitude we immensely feel. One day soon we will all meet face-to-face and be able to hug you and shake that hand. Prayers lifted up for you Koba.❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 May, 10:38
Thank you for creating this sacred place, we are forever grateful! Looking forward to the continued journey of AU!!! ✨💛🙌🏻✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 10:31
We trust you too hun, and we like to help you out too.
You have done so much for us.
We do appreciate all you do.
Hope you are taking care of yourself in all this you are doing.
Sleep, grounding, playtime.
All work and no play ya know.
Much Love
Nana

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 May, 09:09
Happy to help for expenses for this platform.
The intangible that you created is priceless.
Thank you Koba!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 May, 09:07
greatful for you and everyone here! God Bless!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 May, 08:56
Koba Koba Koba...don't you know? WWG1WGA 😉💖 WRWY in this😊 I hate paypal but imma do it for our fam👊

memes matter @NoComment
23 May, 06:23
I love you thank you for your person

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 May, 03:24
Please let me know where to donate. i really appreciate this special place you provide:)God bless. 🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 May, 03:00
we love you.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 May, 02:31
where do we donate? i dont see anything

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 May, 02:21
How do we get a blue check mark? Does it come after we donate? I donated just a few minutes ago but still no blue check, just a star. 🤷‍♀️

Kay Eski @KayEski
23 May, 01:11
Thank you Koba for everything you’re doing to protect freedom of speech for years!
Because before Truth Social and not-fully-Musk-yet Twitter there was AU and WeGo and Koba. We The People do not forget. Many blessings, Koba!🙏 ❤️🇺🇸🦅🍀

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 May, 01:07
❤️❤️❤️❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 May, 12:50
ThanQ You Koba!

We are forever grateful to you for making this site and then allowing us to come over and hang out!!!

I feel like an invited guest to your Family’s Cool amazing FUN Lakehouse where I get to hang out with my “Friend Group” in a safe environment with no Trolls or Parental Supervision!!

Pretty Sure you have an Amazing Bonfire going on in the backyard and our Anon Peeps are hanging out back there decoding comms while sipping a few Foster Oil Cans of Beer, Etc!! 🤣
🤷‍♀️
You are the BEST!!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
23 May, 12:43
Thank you for all you do for us!!! 🙏🏻