Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
This is great advice because as of today I’m starting to freak out and I’m the type of person that hardly ever freaks out. I currently have a massive headache due to a global lockdown possibly happening due to “monkeypox” since they’re using the same playbook and I know that would devestate the lower and middle class.
Mentally I’m telling myself that I need to get these fear based thoughts and dark thinking out because it’s not the reality that I want and I know that manifestation is real and it works. I need to find the light again and vibe high. I need to stop feeling helpless but part of me feels like I need help getting these fear based thoughts out of my head.
01:09 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
22 May, 10:27
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
praying for a flip in perspective. 🙏❤️😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
22 May, 10:11
Plant a Victory Garden. Whether thats an actual garden or in pots (indoor or outdoor). It will help you feel like you are doing something empowering, while also get your hands in dirt which helps to ground the spirit. Hold on.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
22 May, 10:06
Its all fake, fake, fake. Unless you are old and feeble you should be fine. Dont fall victim to the fear propaganda. This is all being done to control you. You are too smart to fall for it.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
22 May, 09:42
#WRWY
I know so many being spiritually attacked right now. We are so clise to being finished with evil!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 May, 09:02
🙏🙏🙏🕊🕊🕊☀️☀️☀️
Every little thing is gonna be all right

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 May, 07:36
Its only natural to feel that way! Everytime you get a negative thought just say, God has got us all! These feelings will slowly start to go away!

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 May, 05:19
Yes, get those thoughts out.

We're not falling for it.

[They] are on [their] last legs.

Panic.

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 May, 05:15
Sending you love and sharing my light with you.
I have been where you are many times. I finally gave my fear to God. This has made everything so much easier for me.
We are almost there! Hold the line, Dear Patriot. ❤️❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 May, 05:09
hold the line we almost there
U hav AU Anons we r here right with u
you r not alone
hang tough!🙏〰️😤

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 May, 04:36
At the end of the day, whether we live or die is Christ. To live and do the Father's will is gain. To die and be in the presence of God...gain. We are too easily burdened to try to take on more than what God has put before us, often neglecting the things we can work on before us. Focus on the things you have REAL authority over... starting with your mind. Then do physical things like prepare your supplies. And pray/ praise God without ceasing. Peace the Holy Spirit brings is priceless. 🙏

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
22 May, 04:26
Most of the internet appear to be laughing at the Monkeypox. Best and quickest cure for this bs!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 May, 04:26
Drinking beer for breakfast has helped me in the past. Honestly, not joking.

Diana DJT @Diana
22 May, 03:50
I appreciate your share, I am so jumpy, my neighbors around me seem crazy, guy across the street started screaming at me yesterday in my yard for feeding feral cats, then he accused me of calling the city on him. I feel afraid to walk out my front door, his son is a scary dude, I just walked away after it was obvious he was not going to talk to me…. I am post cancer treatments & still feel horrible, radiation burns internally, my fear is working overtime, my only son/wife haven’t spoken to me in 8 months, pretty much on my own. I try to keep the faith, I know it will pass, God bless you 🙏🏼💥

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 May, 03:40
To help with anxiety and fear play hertz frequencies for the same on you tube. The frequencies really do work. Raise your vibration that way!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 May, 03:41
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
And of course, pray to our dear Lord God for help! I will say a prayer for you too!

Paul Bruton @DrB
22 May, 03:25
💕🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 May, 03:08
https://youtu.be/QjDnjoaUJ... Surrender every fear and every worry walk in faith and hope knowing this to will not last. Its hard when you going through it but keep in mind it is only temporary. "Matthew 6:34 is “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” It is the thirty-fourth, and final, verse of the sixth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount."
Soothing Music for Anxiety & Stress Relief - Instant Mind Calm, Deep Relaxation, Peace (Calm Mind) - YouTube

Soft music for anxiety and stress relief - Instant mind calm. Soothe your busy mind with this gentle stress relief music.Reduce stress and anxiety and find s...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 May, 02:46
praying that your divine light returns quickly so you can be the beacon God has planned for you to be🙏❤️🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 May, 02:41
Talking with God about everything helps to focus on inner peace.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
22 May, 02:11
May I ask where in the US you live? Clearly certain states have created PTSD among their citizens with their draconian reactions to the common cold. If you are in one of these states, first you need to know that not every state reacted like that. Nebraska, for example, was closed or kind of closed - only for half of march and April of 2020. From 5/1/2020 forward it has been life as usual here. We never even had a state wide mask mandate.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 May, 04:19
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I can almost guarantee my state of MASS will shut down. These liberals cry over a pin prick. God help me and those like me…🙏🙏🙏

22 May, 11:48
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I live in Florida. DeSantis has done real good for the people of Florida so I'm guessing that even if Resident Bidan locks down the Country, DeSantis won't adhere to a lockdown in FL but because I'm such an empath, I'm worried overall especially for the people living in liberal States.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 May, 01:48
If you want to clear out the mind, do something physical to give the mind a boost. Vacuum, take a walk, throw pillows . . . anything to bring back your sense of empowerment and brain hormones.

If you haven't already, turn off that damn TV. I haven't watched for decades. I kept a small, portable one (not hooked up to cable) just in case I needed to watch the news. Nope, I haven't.

Focus on yourself, not the world. Maybe you do that already. Or think about those less fortunate. Perspective really helps take away energy from a clown show that already has been given too much. Don't feed the fear; bring the love—to yourself. 💙

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 May, 01:44
I think the pandemic bunch has played their last card. Their labs are being destroyed and assets seized. Those who forced it on us get Nuremberg trials.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
22 May, 01:42
I need help with this too. Microdosing HAS helped a bit.

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
22 May, 01:25
I am praying that God gives you the wisdom and strength to get though this and the headaches go away

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 01:15
Get some sunshine while listening to... https://open.spotify.com/p...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 May, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
listen often while gardening! 👍🏻 and my own playlists too! 🙌🏻

22 May, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks VK, will do! I used to listen to your playlist while I did cardio at the gym but I haven't gone to the gym since January of this year. I'll listen to it while I walk/jog outdoors. I love the songs on your playlist by the way.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 May, 01:13
laugh at it! 🤣

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
22 May, 01:38
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
^^^ This. What's one thing that can always make you smile?
Do that to get things rolling.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 May, 01:12
money doesn't matter anymore.
we aren't here to collect $ bills.
gotta get people to realize that money isn't worth working / fighting for if we're not left with a world to enjoy.
./stop ratRace

I just said to a friend earlier, we can't go on like this... stuff is accelerating very quickly... feels like we're gonna grind to a halt.

prayers up for everyone, and help those around you as you can, just feels to me like we're gonna have to get scrappy/resourceful soon.

all IMO, I know nothing more than you.

Try some grounding today :) listen to your heart, it's a much better guide than your head. took me too damn long to learn that (and I still catch myself listening to my head too much). The head is a great soldier, and a horrible master.

1776 ... @IGG1776
22 May, 02:42
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Took me way to long to learn to listen to my heart, i wasted a lot of energy in the wrong way.