Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.
05:38 AM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 May, 09:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you ! Great reminders here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
25 May, 12:07
I'm going to do some sketchy shit, do da do da, hope I get away with it do da do da day💥
Movie has me on the edge of my 🍿 movie chair 😱 gonna pull some weeds, plant a few tulip bulbs❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 May, 12:05
Agreed Martin, I have had friends here in Florida for a week. We have been busy at various beaches and I have not had much time to do my usual due diligence. Fortunately, they are all very awake and so we have been having some great conversations. It is a real treat to be with like minded people - but also important for us to have gotten away from the matrix - God Bless

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 01:43
Yes!! Have been getting very tired of social media for different reasons lately. This past weekend, I didn't use the internet once -- and it was wonderful! Was outside more than I was inside.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 01:41
Yes, very wise advice.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 May, 12:11
Right on Martin🔥👊. btw…I’m quite fond of your name. Both my Dad and brother share the moniker “Martin”. 😍

Diana DJT @Diana
25 May, 12:08
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
My birth last name Martin💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 12:05
Nana will be your 35!

Good advice, not everyone can listen to the bullshit all day and not allow it to influence.
Take take to recharge, raise your vibrations, and realize that both sides have an agenda of Fear to accomplish their goals.
One wants to kill you.
One wants to wake up the apparently unconscious libs.

Just prepare your family for up to a month of shortages and expand your relationship with God and happiness.
Concentrate on a good thoughts future and now.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 May, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
boom Nana…you nailed it!!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 May, 11:21
the true wiadim of a photographer

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 May, 11:21
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
opps wisdom

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
22 May, 11:12
Great advice

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 May, 10:25
It is very challenging. I wish I had seen this sooner, spent the day with a book. Tomorrow outdoors. Actually worked with a fellow who was open to lots of conversation and wanted to know. My profit/mentor sends me a podcast this am covering everything we discussed yesterday. Vibes.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
22 May, 07:27
The time will come when they will need our light and strength, beacons. Until then just be in peace.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 May, 06:35
how can you awaken others without first making sure that spark doesnt go out within??

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
22 May, 04:34
I honestly can't imagine what its like living anywhere other Florida right now. I feel bad for people who are still living in fear. My family & I have spent the last 2 days at Monster Jam here in Orlando with thousands of people all having fun & raising the vibes!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 May, 03:30
😊

Ken Mac @KenMac
22 May, 03:09
“Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” = great advice 👍😎

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 02:54
The 'Movie' IS ending NOW... had to implement 👇

✨Starlink, QFS (Quantum Financial System) & Stellar✨

The pdf file below explains the NEW Earths’ Ultra-Secure Financial System for Every Country and Every Person on the Planet!

✨Stellar💫 (and Stellar Protocol rollout) is connected to military ops, both tactical strikes and strategic restoration/healing! 🤩

Clearing/removing blockages and negative entities is not just an energetic thing we must learn and practice for ascension🌈, but the military is literally and physically doing the same with the cabal💥

✅Protocol 17 asset clawback Trump EOs 13818,

13848, 1395 (To freeze Criminal Assets)

✅ Protocol 18 automated market makers & liquidity liquidity pools, market making, testing anchors (on/off ramps) and interoperability (fchain XRP started this)

👉🏻this ensures that when Protocols 19&20 kick in, the value can flow between assets and networks without the blockages

More below & link to pdf file ...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 02:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🌟Protocol 19 ISO20022 regulation, flushing in Khazarian Jew💰volume💰 to Stellar ecosystem to enhance liquidity (coming this summer 2022)

🌟Protocol 20 completing the global quantum matrix (coming year end, 2022)

Read how The Event, Odin, QFS, unleashing the leylines couldn’t happen until Stellar was in place... 🔍👀👏 When the military is ready to pull the trigger, Stellar will be the main platform for RV and GESARA.

XRP & Everyone in the World will have a Digital Wallet! This “incorruptibility” of XRP and the tracking of the movement of money, is the death of the Cabal.

Seizure and confiscation of all assets for any entity found to be involved in or supporting the trafficking of drugs, of sex, of influence, of treasonous actions that harm the people will be facilitated under Executive Order 13818.

https://operationdisclosur...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 May, 02:51

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 May, 02:39
Today my girlfriend and I had a choice. The weather was beautiful and ideal for a motorcycle ride. Did we want to go to the city of Utrecht for a city walk among all the shopping public or did we want to visit an old abbey in the south of the country that is located in the middle of the woods. The choice is easy to guess ... without deep thought we chose to visit the abbey and the woods .... Wonderful relaxing day!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 May, 02:19
“…shown to relieve the crippling symptoms of modern life” indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nature Rx Part 1 - YouTube

Set in the world of a spoofed prescription drug commercial, Nature Rx offers a hearty dose of laughs and the outdoors - two timeless prescriptions for whatev...

22 May, 02:20
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
“…side effects may include…getting off your ass!…. a genuine care for yourself, other people, and the world we live in.“
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nature Rx Part 2: Discover your dose of nature. - YouTube

A new and improved dose of laughs and the outdoors, award-winning Nature Rx Part 2 continues the outdoor spoof fun with more disclaimer jokes and hilarious s...

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 May, 02:12
I will not feel safe until the corrupt medical system is exposed and revamped. Does anyone remember when President Trump said “ hospitals will be obsolete “?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 May, 01:19
think nature, sunshine, animals, whatever floats your boat so you can breathe freely♥️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 May, 01:10
I'm not sure all of the movie is fake.

I believe bh's really have/had their plan.

The time to execute now was likely not their choice (knowingly)

But now, they are racing against the clock.

The brilliance of the wh plan was to use the bh plan.

memes matter @NoComment
22 May, 01:17
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
The movie is real but [The plan] is neutralized and replaced with The Plan I think, so we are safe when FFs are arising unless your [them], [they] will be weaving them self out i think😂🎬🍿

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 May, 08:15
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
I take back part of what I said.

Thia part of the plan 👇 definitely seems scripted.
The D5 part.

Timing is everything.

@realDonaldTrump /108346966451100254" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
22 May, 01:09
This is great advice because as of today I’m starting to freak out and I’m the type of person that hardly ever freaks out. I currently have a massive headache due to a global lockdown possibly happening due to “monkeypox” since they’re using the same playbook and I know that would devestate the lower and middle class.
Mentally I’m telling myself that I need to get these fear based thoughts and dark thinking out because it’s not the reality that I want and I know that manifestation is real and it works. I need to find the light again and vibe high. I need to stop feeling helpless but part of me feels like I need help getting these fear based thoughts out of my head.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
22 May, 10:11
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Plant a Victory Garden. Whether thats an actual garden or in pots (indoor or outdoor). It will help you feel like you are doing something empowering, while also get your hands in dirt which helps to ground the spirit. Hold on.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
22 May, 10:27
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
praying for a flip in perspective. 🙏❤️😊

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 12:52

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 May, 10:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Game over

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 May, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This reminds me of a movie I just watched.
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 May, 12:51
If you read the script you know how the movie ends. Just not exactly when.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 May, 10:59
But also the mind games being played by anons with cryptic messages that may or may not mean anything

22 May, 02:47
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
It's not all 'anons' in here. Plenty of Agent Smiths planting garbage of distraction and diversion. Discernment is crucial even in this 'safe place'.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 01:52
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Yes, I can do without that. If you ever see me do this, please reprimand me, lol.

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 10:25
'needs to be' - very subjective posed as objective. Like there is one way to do it. To me it looks like another need to control. When are people letting go of this fear based need to control other people's reality? There are quite a few different scenariio's that require much less controlling. But he...... who wants to know. Most people seem to suffer from the control disease.

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 11:14
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Instinct - Illusions Scene - YouTube

LESSON: Recognize Your illusions Scene: illusions#illusions#delusion#lies#lying to yourself#coping mechanism#egoAINTI TAGS:#truth#honestyMovie: Instinct- Wha...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 May, 10:23
Yes, Nature/Mother GAIA provides the truth, FREEDOM & peace, the REAL world/escape from the fake reality. 🌈

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 May, 10:14
I agree but I wonder how long we have to suffer financially with high food prices and gas prices specifically

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 May, 11:00
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
amen. I know im in a “better” position than others but its crippling many and im sure leading to suicide. How is that ok?