Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 May, 05:38
The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
22 May, 01:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is great advice because as of today I’m starting to freak out and I’m the type of person that hardly ever freaks out. I currently have a massive headache due to a global lockdown possibly happening due to “monkeypox” since they’re using the same playbook and I know that would devestate the lower and middle class.
Mentally I’m telling myself that I need to get these fear based thoughts and dark thinking out because it’s not the reality that I want and I know that manifestation is real and it works. I need to find the light again and vibe high. I need to stop feeling helpless but part of me feels like I need help getting these fear based thoughts out of my head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb @Hollier
praying for a flip in perspective. 🙏❤️😊
10:27 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hollier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hollie Ryb, click on at the bottom under it