Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 April, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC #GodWins
07:56 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllianceForTrump in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 May, 06:02
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 May, 07:04
Incorrect. Go to Kobayashi's page. Sez clearly he is NOT Tom, but using pic as homage to an innovator who changed the internet and how we interact with it.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
29 April, 12:04
I was right there with you. VK also led me to WEGO and then AU.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 April, 03:09
SO MUCH TRUTH THANK YOU BAKER AND AU !!!!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
28 April, 09:44
Could you explain to me who Tom is?

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
28 April, 02:53
In response TRUE DEE to her Publication
Tom is the administrator for AU. I hink he wrote most if not all the code. I think he created Myspace. He’s very humble and stays in the backgroud just solving problems. He goes by Kobiashi Maru (I’m sure i didn’t soell cirrectly). i will look up more info to give you soon!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 April, 06:54
WeGo was there too! ❤️
Gab, pfff! 😂

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 April, 06:11
❤️❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 April, 04:47
❤️

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 04:09
I don't want to fight any longer. I surrender to destiny.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
28 April, 01:30
ditto!! What was the other platform - not GETTR, not Gab, not Parler - I joined so many but didn't have the same high level of energy for all nighters retweeting Patriotand new news posts.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 April, 02:57
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
WeGo?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 April, 12:45
God bless Koba and everyone working behind the scences at AU

John Tiger @JohnTiger
28 April, 12:35
💯 AU responded extremely quickly too - our groups where up and running in no time - a real savior so to speak.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 April, 12:08
🙌🏻✨🕊✨

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 April, 11:39
Well said baker! 🐸

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 April, 11:13
Well spoken. I think all of us here at AU (Anon University) 😎 feel the same way

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 April, 11:08
Thank you for your service, fren! ❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 April, 10:39
Nicely said!!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 April, 10:28
I will only go back to Twitter if Q comes back online and asks us to go back (as Q mentioned it is the war front). But I am perfectly happy here, on Truth and on Gab.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 April, 10:08
I thought it might have been VK who told us we should migrate, otherwise I probably wouldn't have come over. Do you happen to have the tweet suggesting that?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
28 April, 01:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes - I remember - I recall that I wasn't going to upload any proof of ID like driver's license, etc - then we were told to ignore that. While I did archive old Twitter stuff, don't think I have that. What was the other platform? He was on several.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 April, 09:55
Amen !!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 April, 09:48
Hear! Hear! I totally agree with your statement. I am very happy to have followed you all here after being perminately banned from Twitter.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 April, 09:35
VK resonated me from very early on, I just knew he was the real deal. I remember Tom coming up with AU (gold!) and thinking about what a genius he must be to create this platform. It was a nice home after we lost twitter, (although I was never able to find many of my twitter peop’s)
VK and Tom are God’s angels 🥰

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
27 April, 09:34
couldn’t have said it better🙏🇺🇸❤️

American Girl @Americangirl
27 April, 09:28
truer words couldn't be said
ty🙏💫🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 April, 09:20
no matter how we arrived ~ getting here with all of you Patriots was the destination.
so glad we are here fighting together for FREEDOM!
#wwg1wga !!! !

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
27 April, 09:20
I remember getting a link to join anonup but I don't know who it was from or where I received it lol I never was on twitter. my memory has been selective the last couple years

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 April, 09:50
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
You are here Larry & that’s what’s important Patriot!!!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 April, 10:30
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
I went to Gab and saw something on there about AU. When I found this I was thrilled to be among Digital Warriors. Gab is okay, but you absolutely have to filter through a lot of hateful stuff and block a lot of hateful people.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 April, 09:19
❤️

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
27 April, 09:13
I can't admit VK got me here. i felt in my gut this was the place to be. True, this is home I feel safe here. I don't have one friend, but I do have commraderie. It is tough, when one not only supports Trump but works for the Government and no one can know what you do.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
27 April, 09:15
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
VK did not get me here. ugh the text fix gets me every time

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 April, 02:25
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
🤫I work in Gov't infrastructure, I know the feeling! I have to hide my Trump "I'll be back" coffee cup during zoom meetings... the lefty loos are relentless. The things I hear them say. oye

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 April, 09:12
Always wanted to be a Baker, but could never pull the trigger. Thanks for your service! Sp glad we were all able to find a support and safe home on AU.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 April, 09:00
Shoulder to shoulder since Day 2 fren.....