Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 April, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 April, 07:56
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC #GodWins

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Incorrect. Go to Kobayashi's page. Sez clearly he is NOT Tom, but using pic as homage to an innovator who changed the internet and how we interact with it.
07:04 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft., click on at the bottom under it