Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 April, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 April, 07:56
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC #GodWins

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
ditto!! What was the other platform - not GETTR, not Gab, not Parler - I joined so many but didn't have the same high level of energy for all nighters retweeting Patriotand new news posts.
01:30 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 April, 02:57
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
WeGo?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
29 April, 01:37
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
BINGO!!! I forgot that one - I need to go there and see if anyone is still posting. thank you!