Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.
01:36 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
30 April, 05:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU is home
Home = Family
Houses = Those who need to become family
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 April, 04:44
hmm, maybe nothing. But McAfee channel posted this on Telegram on April 25th. Ends with "home".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 May, 10:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 May, 10:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Either the Sun is coming to crash and burn us--
Or the Son* is coming back to return us to our
permanent home...
With certain Q drops , the latter makes much sense..
It should be openly stated what NCSWIC actually is
because most people would scoff and stay stupid anyway

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
29 April, 03:44
Always!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 April, 11:33
PATRIOT FAMILY

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 April, 04:58
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
i hear you. i think everyone else does too! 💕 you wont be alone.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
30 April, 09:24
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I did sign up on truth, but AU is my place. I like it here and I love being amongst you all here. It’s a chill place.

amy lilley @amylilley
28 April, 09:36
This little 🐸 is so grateful to call AU home with All of you🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
28 April, 07:15

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
28 April, 07:09
私は別の家に狩りに行きます。面白そうな情報を探します。しかし、私は何も悪いことをせずに静かに戻ってきます。どこにもログインできない。。。笑

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 April, 07:04

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 April, 06:52
Say the word out loud and we all go back to fight the good fight.
Just say twatter time. we all know what that means.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
28 April, 07:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I wont.

I dont do what anonymous people tell me to.

I think for myself

Fuck, Twitter

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 April, 11:46
LOL same with real estate!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 April, 11:42
AU is most definitely HOME !!
After permanently being banned from Twitter I was fortunate enough to find AU in January 2021. Thanks to the developer's new platform we now have a great home, "A Patriots home and play ground" this is a great place to reside and call home, its where I get all my news and updates, although I don't post as much as I should we still read through the posts everyday and everyone here are AMAZING PATRIOTS!!
Thanks to all Patriots and God bless America!!
WWG1WGA ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 11:15
Nana loves you hun, we all do and yes AU will always be home, Nana hits it on other platforms to sir the pot but AU is Home, family, safe space.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
27 April, 11:03
you mean visit some battle fields 😉

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 April, 10:56
I didn’t join Twitter till late in the game. I felt the call of duty to spread the truth to my friends and family that were not aware nor awake. I got suspended and followed VK to WeGo and AU. I love it here. I will post again on Twitter if it helps to spread the message, but this is my home too. You all are the most amazing peeps! 🐸💛💛💛💛🐸🙏🏻

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 11:01
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I was reluctant to get on social media at all - thought about going to Gab first but some friends were on Twitter, & POTUS & a big group of anons I was following

I thought, I've been at this for *decades* & felt I had something to contribute as well so I dived in. And got suspended lol

I was already on Gab but didn't find AnonUp until a couple of months after I was tossed off of Twitter
Glad I found this place 🤗

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
27 April, 09:16

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 08:52
Home is where the heart is! But family can be in alot of places!
🙌🏻❤️🙏🏼

NEO ONE @Neo
27 April, 07:55
A clean house is important.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 April, 07:47
AU will Always be home to me. 🙂👊 .
But I do have to visit other places.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 April, 07:27
If someine shows up and says they’re VK , they better look like this

arba happihr @arba
27 April, 06:47
AU is home sweet home

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 April, 06:14
There's no place like Home.❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 April, 06:01
Home has heart
AU has heart

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 April, 05:52
Forgive the space between A and U- still need that edit button😉

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 April, 05:56
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Nice 😎

arba happihr @arba
27 April, 06:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
When Elon finalizes his business deal
hidden truths will begin to fly in all directions
what do you think

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 April, 05:49
AU is home to me too! Numbers don’t lie😊
A=1

U=21 (777) AU=17
121=11x11
121=4=1111

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 05:47
Good, we need quality leaders; you are an important voice to us.
Thanks for knowing that we do need you!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 April, 05:43
There’s no place like home.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 April, 05:40
whats dis...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 April, 11:52
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
the punisher with glasses= aka Durum?

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
27 April, 04:02

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 April, 04:01
Arch Angels visit AU platform on more of a regular bases than any other!
Biased I Am.