Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.
02:10 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
03 May, 05:21
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
VK is also on Twitter where the show is going to unfold. It is okay to take a leap of faith and trust he will catch you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
03 May, 05:24
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
27 April, 08:41
yessssss!!!!!!!!! 😊

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 April, 07:56
VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC #GodWins

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 May, 07:04
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Incorrect. Go to Kobayashi's page. Sez clearly he is NOT Tom, but using pic as homage to an innovator who changed the internet and how we interact with it.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 May, 06:02
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 April, 05:06
There will come a day when all of thr AU family will be know as “Kennedy Kids”. (Premonition check).

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 April, 05:05

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 April, 05:04

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 April, 03:24
my sentiments exactly!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 April, 03:20
Exactly the way I feel. Thank you for keeping the vibe going!
I did get in on TS in the 'last draw', but sticking with AU bc it is literally GOLD having VK here!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
27 April, 03:20
Me too. 🥰❤️🙏

Free Bird @DCast
27 April, 03:06
The LOVE & TRUTH Frequency are Soundly Spoken WORDS that Resonate with LIFE - holding hands w/ WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING😌

Free Bird @DCast
27 April, 03:06
The LOVE & TRUTH Frequency are Soundly Spoken WORDS that Resonate with LIFE - holding hands w/ WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING😌

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 April, 03:05
Me too👍🏻

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 April, 03:03
@VincentKennedy is an ANON, just like you and me mate!!!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 April, 05:04
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
🤣🤣👍🏼 exactly

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
27 April, 03:02
❤️True