Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 01:36
Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 April, 02:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 April, 07:56
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC #GodWins

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
27 April, 09:13
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I can't admit VK got me here. i felt in my gut this was the place to be. True, this is home I feel safe here. I don't have one friend, but I do have commraderie. It is tough, when one not only supports Trump but works for the Government and no one can know what you do.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
🤫I work in Gov't infrastructure, I know the feeling! I have to hide my Trump "I'll be back" coffee cup during zoom meetings... the lefty loos are relentless. The things I hear them say. oye
02:25 AM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
28 April, 09:53
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Wow, we are not allowed to talk about our political views.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 April, 09:58
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Nope. I was on a call with Senior level govt agency staff and they said wow it must be hard to live somewhere so conservative. I said naw, it's actually nice. They went on and on... and I was trying to imagine if the story was flipped how outraged they would be if I asked what it is like to live without God, or to applaud late term abortion... the S would HTF! But it was perfectly fine to put me on the spot in front of others as they ASS-ume they know my political views.