Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Midterm Vibes!
if xrp go lower. i buy more.
02:08 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
23 April, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2 pings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 April, 06:51
there are no midterms without 2020 being fixed

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
23 April, 06:50
So long... GO LONG!

I'm in

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 April, 06:37
Amen Brotha!!!!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 April, 04:36
grrrr taking so long

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 03:34
My bank still won't link to any digital currency wth. First Citizens. I dont want to open another acct elsewhere. Hell I dont even want that acct but its neccessary.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
23 April, 06:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You are letting them control you. Why?. It is an inconvenience to change banks, but you must not do business with people and institutions that do not serve you. They are there to serve you, not rule you. On Monday, kick them to the curb, and change banks. Have a good weekend.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 April, 03:18
😎 0.71 !! -----------> 17 !

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 April, 03:18
missing ES.

Google next? [ES]
or Snowden…?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 April, 03:16
What about XLM ?

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
25 April, 04:20
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
xlm = silver

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
23 April, 02:47
Can you repost how to buy? I can’t find the post.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
23 April, 03:00
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
uphold. Its an exchange in London. You can download the Uphold app for your phone. Ive used them for years. Havent had any problems.
Also, they will hold on your exchange wallet for like 14 days, then you can move it off the exchange.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 April, 02:35
Average-in when going down; if LT conviction exists.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 April, 02:29
I can't tell if you're telegraphing (go)ES, doing a 35 (MV) comm, or need spellcheck. 😂 Maybe all of the above.

7.83hz ^^^ @xXTWISTXx55
23 April, 02:27
What app do you use.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 April, 02:26
Hey, more post from people claiming XRP XLM are NWO satanic coins or just a scam to build hope and take your money. Yes I will buy and hold and hold.But talk about needing a big ray of happiness and clear change seen by wary anons…something major really needed. I stay positive and try my best to encourage others more than wake people, but people can only go so long on what seems like empty promises and hope.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 April, 02:22
Under .70 cents ????

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 02:20
more dots > ...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 April, 08:01
. Happy Easter Eve Sis! ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 April, 09:00
I had no idea that was VK embedded within the dots until I enlarged 😁