Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 02:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Midterm Vibes!
if xrp go lower. i buy more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
23 April, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can you repost how to buy? I can’t find the post.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
uphold. Its an exchange in London. You can download the Uphold app for your phone. Ive used them for years. Havent had any problems.
Also, they will hold on your exchange wallet for like 14 days, then you can move it off the exchange.
03:00 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply
Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
24 April, 12:47
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I'm not sure what to make of uphold...after setting up an account there a few weeks ago and trying unsuccessfully to use a CC, I searched and found questionable reviews from the recent past. Not sure if this is reliable or not but it motivated me to cancel my account there before linking my bank account. I'm now looking into the Atomic Wallet option mentioned in this thread as an option. Do you know anything about it, by chance?
https://www.trustpilot.com...

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
27 April, 10:41
In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication
Uphold isnt the only option. I have a few bank accounts and I linked one I dont use that much in case something happens with the exchange. I havent had any issues with them other than not knowing you cant move XLM off Uphold.
I dont know much about the Atomic wallet. I have never used it. I use Xumm and Nano Ledger X. I have a Trezor I use for defi.
Keep doing what you are doing. Do your own research so you are comfortable with your decision. So many "experts" in crypto. I am not an expert by means
Nice profile pic. You have any of those? I picked up a few in 2018 just in case its legit