Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 02:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Midterm Vibes!
if xrp go lower. i buy more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
Can you repost how to buy? I can’t find the post.
02:47 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susan_Q in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
23 April, 03:00
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
uphold. Its an exchange in London. You can download the Uphold app for your phone. Ive used them for years. Havent had any problems.
Also, they will hold on your exchange wallet for like 14 days, then you can move it off the exchange.

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
24 April, 12:47
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I'm not sure what to make of uphold...after setting up an account there a few weeks ago and trying unsuccessfully to use a CC, I searched and found questionable reviews from the recent past. Not sure if this is reliable or not but it motivated me to cancel my account there before linking my bank account. I'm now looking into the Atomic Wallet option mentioned in this thread as an option. Do you know anything about it, by chance?
https://www.trustpilot.com...