Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 02:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Midterm Vibes!
if xrp go lower. i buy more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 03:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My bank still won't link to any digital currency wth. First Citizens. I dont want to open another acct elsewhere. Hell I dont even want that acct but its neccessary.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
You are letting them control you. Why?. It is an inconvenience to change banks, but you must not do business with people and institutions that do not serve you. They are there to serve you, not rule you. On Monday, kick them to the curb, and change banks. Have a good weekend.
06:24 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lifeisgood in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 06:44
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I live in a small town with 1 bank. Im not closing a 30 yr acct because they dont crypto. I have thought about finding a bank that does digital currency but havent yet. Last time I even looked at xrp it said you couldnt get it here because of a hold or something like that. Can i buy silver via a bank? Sorry, Im old, never bought a stock in my life. Never purchased crypto or precious metals. Idk who to even talk to about any of those. I have a few bucks to buy xrp, just not a lot of understanding of the whole thing.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
23 April, 07:34
I totally understand your situation. I wanted to buy xrp when it was 27cents, but the payment method was by sending a check. I didn't want to wait the 7-10 days that would take, so I bought it 5 months later for more when I overheard my son say he and his friend had crypto. I had been struggling to understand it that whole time by myself, & they had it. LOL. You can buy silver with your checking acct. Go to JM bullion.com,, pick what you want, & when checking out, use the ach payment method. Put in your acct. number, & it comes right out of your acct. Just like making a payment over the phone for your electricity, water, credit card, etc. They have a nice selection.. I use Uphold to buy xrp. Just set up an account, & fund it with your bank acct. (There will be a 65 day withdrawal period hold on your crypto to put it into an off web wallet, like nano ledger, but you can have your money transferred right back to your bank acct. (initial deposit, plus or minus any profit or loss), anytime

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
23 April, 07:41
Crypto & the wallets are more difficult to understand, and use, so if you don't have anyone to help you, I would stick with silver. It is very easy, and fun. For future information, you can set up a checking acct. right over the phone with any big bank, or credit union. Fund it from your checking acct. You don't have to step out of your house. Have a great weekend, and God Bless you.