Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The question is what’s ‘Its’ and why is ‘It’ in the gas.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
lets use logic. The size of the tanks they would need to use to spray over large areas would have to be huge. Easily noticeable by staff. Easy to snap pics. All pictures I have seen were from specialty planes designed to spray liquid or by test planes designed to transfer liquid around the cabin to simulate a shift in weight.

If you take a video you will see trails from the engines. (unless they are fuel dumping - legal btw)

If they are spraying us its in the gas.

They did add 'polymers' to jet fuel to prevent explosions due to the 'incredible' damage on 911. I want to attack this but it has saved lives since.

Then you can ask Why? Don't they breath the same air? Don't they live on the same planet? Wouldn't public water be a better delivery method if they want to target? Are they prepping the atmos for alien visitors?
11:48 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Axis Mundis @Yasuragi
26 April, 09:21
https://www.youtube.com/wa... (on the subject at hand) So what exactly is jet fuel and how much is actually consumed because we know it's spilled. (search fuel dumping)
Important info for all air travellers/jet fuel hoax - YouTube

Part 2 just released: https://youtu.be/WFlAutyo-Q8☞☞☞ Spacebusters Merch Shop ☜☜☜ https://spacebusters.creator-spring.com/Nobody owns the air. A ...

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
26 April, 09:29
In response Axis Mundis to his Publication
Jet fuel is kerosene, Diesel, Heating oil #1 there is no real difference except for the dye they pun in for road tax. From a refining stand point it performs the same. with the exception of ultra low sulfur fuel...

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 April, 03:17
In response Axis Mundis to his Publication
oh the old runs on compressed air theory.........whatever it runs on makes a giant fire if it crashes

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 09:08
Extensive list of U.S. Patents for Weather modification, aka CHEMTRAILS.wmv - YouTube

Title speaks for itself. Posted for all the naysayers, Govt shills, Trolls but MOST OF ALL for people that want HARD DOCUMENTED PROOF POSITIVE! Our US Govt h...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 April, 07:30
Jet Fuel is pretty peculiar and something I have not dug into yet VK. I watch airline stock like United go up while travel is down and Oil prices go up and I get suspicious there is something there to know. I know when this crap shows up about me about an hour later the skies are completely overcast here. You are right it makes no sense except if the ones doing it are not effected by it. I would also bet a rubber hose hooked to something that can produce this is not that hard and you would not need big storage tanks.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 April, 12:56
Personally, I think it's some World agreement, Green New Deal, "let's stop Global Warming" movement that is doing it to reflect sunlight and cool the planet. This would be counterproductive because the Earth has been at it's coldest temperatures in 50 million years for the past 2 million years. Only these 15,000 +/- year Interglacial Periods of thawing have given Humans enough reprieve to build such an advanced civilization. Interglacial Period means "between two glacial periods", though.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 April, 12:52
It's really ugly though. Chemtrails are like sky graffiti, and they condense, and form lower cloud cover, and even a blue haze at a distance. Let's just call it blue sky pollution and fix whatever is causing it.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 April, 11:57
If it's in the gas then why are there some days when the skies are totally clear of any trails?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 April, 09:55
You sure know a lot about planes.

Ever fly one?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 April, 09:23
So we get them spraying alot sometimes and by that evening its overcast and usually few days later we have bad weather. They also start out low and fly almost directly up into the atmosphere with them around here. I could have sworn I saw an article awhile back about nasa spraying particles into the atmosphere to try and block the sun.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 April, 09:20
I have seen some very strange things that can’t be explaned i would say we have been visited by aliens for a long time .

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
23 April, 06:19
jumping in... hopefully not sinking... i came across vids comparing how much fuel would be needed for a full flight and how much can actually be stored in the wings. it claimed they use the fuel for takeoff and landing, but once they reach a certain speed and/or altitude, they take advantage of a dif source to remain in the air. found it during a dark time in 2020 so specifics are blurred. anyone know?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 06:14
Evergreen Interantional Airlines + CIA = I Can't Breathe :)

If they can spray water and fire retardant I bet they could do aersol vaccinations like Billy Gates plan... or block out the sun ... or when need to be the "good guy" they help put out wildfires.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 April, 05:48
This will be controversial.
God created everything; God is our Creator. He created the human race. His Word does not speak of creating other races. Thus there are no aliens, only humans living elsewhere in the universe. They all worship the same God. Angels are not another race, they are people who followed His precepts knowingly from His Word or naturally as gentiles. Demons are people who insisted on doing evil here and hereafter.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 April, 04:58
Now, Q🪖✨ spraying " Omicron "
targeting Omicron Draco gene

and Something better than
what [they] sprayed.

Gene Decode Interview #7
Race-Specific Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine Putin Taking Down The Khazarian Mafia Ancient Bloodline Analysis Satanic Ritual Symbology DUMBs Update Omicron Variant: Secret Antidote :

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 April, 04:53
If it has saved lives since, is this whats happening now? Are they spraying the cure?

http://aviationdaily.news/...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 April, 05:01
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Adrenochrome users become violently ill
with hydroxychloroquine.🪃😎

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
24 April, 10:02
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
To continue on with this theory …

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 April, 04:20
I believe they ARE terra- forming...🤔

Kristina Martic @Kristina
23 April, 02:45
We can't use no logic wen it comes to "them" 😂😂😂
Q said they are stupid😂😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 02:05
From what Nana has seen of them I dont understand what you are saying at all.
They have been here.
This is confusing to me because many of us have had contact with them already.
Please explain.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 02:05
From what Nana has seen of them I dont understand what you are saying at all.
They have been here.
This is confusing to me because many of us have had contact with them already.
Please explain.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 April, 01:59
Thank you. This topic has been on my mind a lot since its openly noticeable. i find it weird when they're sprayed the weather drastically changes. What would be 60-70 degree weather drops to 40-50 With snow/rain. Mildly annoying because I love the sunny weather.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 April, 01:36
Vincent, this is a heated discussion among friends too. In the late 1960s I lived in the south of the Netherlands and I often lay on the grass of the football field looking at all those contrails of the airplanes. The air was full of it. Air traffic has increased enormously since then, as have the dopes that are in the fuels, for example for stabilization. This allows the contrail to linger longer in moist air, because water particles bind, among other things. to the dopes... Just my theory.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 01:33
You remind me of Bill Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in top secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs.

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
http://www.coalitionoftheo...

Are you giving "Death" comms? Alien comms?

Revelations = Revealing

Do I need to change gas :)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 April, 01:22
That last one i hadn't thought of VK Sir. (prepping for aliens)

Have wondered whether cloud seeding and whatever else is used to change weather has harmful fallout. Potentially.

Have noticed changes in some plants (eg leaves falling unseasonally).

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 April, 01:20
These are much higher than natural clouds and how do they all get around without ads-b tracking…and cfi cant answer any of it.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 April, 01:16
Also consider how "THEY" reported that too much sunshine causes cancer - so use sunscreen, which now is reported as a cause of cancer. Sunshine is essential, Vitamin D from the sun. The chemtrails probably serve several purposes:
1. to create storms or to worsen approaching storms
2. to spread chemicals and/or microbes or nanobots on us
3. to diffuse and block out the sun which of course, is detrimental to flora and fauna (Some who still believe in a caring government argue that the trails are to protect us from the sun's 'harmful' rays.)

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 April, 01:09
Pilots and staff know what they're doing. One pilot, when questioned- how could he do this, he answered, "Well, I have to make a living, too." "THEY" find people who are willing to be silent and do harm, as long as they are paid. Not too far-fetched, if compared to Big Harma, others.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 April, 03:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
We are all selling/buying under their system.

We all have to do our best.

Thats why we are all here.

Overthrow the Matrix they are creating forn”them” to thrive in.

Let’s Do it!

23 April, 03:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
We are all selling/buying under their system.

We all have to do our best.

Thats why we are all here.

Overthrow the Matrix they are creating forn”them” to thrive in.

Let’s Do it!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
23 April, 01:04
Prepping...maintaining? Thinking MIRROR. Spiritual battles going on in high places.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 April, 12:55
One of my theories, is that they are trying to block the green light energy from reaching the surface of the planet. Our DNA has been fragmented, and thus remained dormant through eugenics over the centuries. Eventually the DNA can realign to the Krystos blueprint, through light energy.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 April, 12:45
(((They))) are terraforming our planet so it is suitable to them, not us.

23 April, 03:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🙌💥👆

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Data Gramma @Vic
23 April, 12:34
Do you have a garden? Have you tried grow6ou ng one lately? The lush gardens I grew years ago are a thing of the past, it seems. Have you noticed odd burnt patterns in your lawn in the fall? Something is different.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 April, 12:32
If they were friendly, u’d have said extraterestrial right? But u said alien.
My temples are starting to ache following this trail lol - but it’s immensly interesting VK.
So Cern popped up. Because the spraying
has been going on for so long. And Cern have been going at it for ao long??