Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...
05:27 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 April, 12:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I believe no one and nothing at face value especially Q posts. That being said go back to the original post I made and you will note I was talking about Snake Venom in the water. I said it then and I say it again, that is pure bullshit.
Now you are talking about the vaccines containing proteins similar to snake venom and that is a different conversation all together.
It's either in the water or it's in the vaccine because there is no other choice since the "virus" has never been isolated, if it even exists.
Make up your minds because you are proving my point about what happens to a movement when speculation and a desire to find an answer lead to theories that conflict with each other.
Have we forgotten about the HIV that was added to the spike protein to bind it to the cell already?? Traded that in for venom have we?
Quit playing their game is all I'm saying and if believing in snake venom makes you feel better then by all means don't let me stop you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 11:39
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I wasn't jabbed but in Dec/Jan, we got really really sick. I thought I was going to die and the whole time I was sick, I kept saying that I thought they were putting something in the water. Poland Spring water tasted so strange to me. I still think something is in the water and I am not sure if it is tap or bottled or both. Thank GOD we had Dr Z's protocol and I used colloidal silver in a diffuser by my bed. That actually did the trick but we really were sick. I don't think it is a virus myself. I keep wondering if people who got sick have side affects we have to worry about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 03:30
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
vax yes...waste water RNA yes for numbers...vax contains many things... sars cov 2 was the flu used to spread fear to inject ppl...deaths from flu increased (not much) by using remsvedir with 56% death rate...

Andi Bond @andibond108
19 April, 12:19

Donald Tagner @Dtag1963
19 April, 10:59
Must be on to something! Great work.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 10:55
I was researching Lamb or Sheep blood, it has anti-venom properties in it! not only the Blood of Jesus gives us authority over snakes, but also the blood of mere lambs (the animal blood). who knew!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 11:03
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
the snake venon in the vxx needs to be kept at -70C which is equal to 94F -so thats not sustainable in municipale water incase anybody wants to know

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 April, 09:57
After having Covid horribly last October I can say it did feel like I was poisoned more then just a virus. The whole 3-4 weeks that I was deathly sick I couldnt even function and it was like a blur. My husband felt the same. Couldn’t eat, or hardly move. Plus losing so much hair after for months. When I heard this possibility it just registered with me of possibly being poisoned. Plus, I think about how my parents never contracted covid as elderly people but yet my family and my brothers family all got sick around them. Could it be becasue they are on well water and we are all city water? Other weird thing is during that time I was drinking a ton of tap water when I usually drink bottled. I had kinda decided that we needed to save the bottled water for emergency at that time. Anyhow, not anymore until the water thing is conformed to be true or false. It is all bottled water again.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
19 April, 11:16
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I have a well. I would never drink city tap water.
Please save your milk jugs and get water from your parents well to cook with if u can.
Just think how many products they are selling with this snake venom in it.
The drinks such as lemonade etc...
Canned food packed with water.
The list is endless and quite scary.
DeSantis water is bad.
How do we know what is in the bottled water?
If they want us all dead, they will stop at nothing to achieve this.
They poison us thru the skies from chemicals they spray on us, poison our water supplies and food, plus medicines.
Nothing is safe from these monsters.
I am wondering how much longer we have to endure this torture before it all stops...?
Where is that first arrest?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 03:36
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
did you get the jab??? All our soldiers that took jab also were super sick..very similar... i didnt get anything...not the water.. vax has venom but strong flu was spread from global biolabs via agents

April Michal @SunsetApril
19 April, 09:05
I am hoping operation warp speed was to take the bad vaccine out of the population. What about all the kids that need to have the vaccine to attend colleges and universities? Praying these children will be saved.

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 08:42

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
19 April, 07:16
https://www.vox.com/225537...
That snake venom was used in the vaccine is not that far-fetched. "They've" been working with reptilian venom for quite some time for other health conditions that "they've" most likely had a hand in causing.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 05:48
Saved Video.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 January, 10:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hey VL, did you see the one about Dopey protein sequencing? NOT characters from a movie or Alwaleed, but literal RNA manipulation through cloning. I tried to dig deeper but I have had my hands full trying to get all evidence of my children's abusers over to the top, such as FLYNN, MILITARY, ELON, AND TRUMP...Along the way I have been IDENTIFY and penetration testing anons/maga and reporting it ALL to ELON on WS. I have a few graphics on my computer here that I can share, but anons need to do their own research. I am done feeding answers...They want 5D, they better be on Twitter tonight. Elon is NOT fucking around any longer, NOR is TRUMP--God's Military is on standby ready to go to war. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT STAND UP AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WILL HAVE ZERO KEYS TO ANYTHING.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 🄼🄰🅁🄺 13:24 ★⡀.•☆•.★

Twitter files purge here, from what I collected before I had to go fight my own family battles. This is NOT a game and I would appreciate someone 2 fucken stand up for TRUMP.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
20 January, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·