Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
20 January, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:01
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

19 January, 10:43
Hey VL, did you see the one about Dopey protein sequencing? NOT characters from a movie or Alwaleed, but literal RNA manipulation through cloning. I tried to dig deeper but I have had my hands full trying to get all evidence of my children's abusers over to the top, such as FLYNN, MILITARY, ELON, AND TRUMP...Along the way I have been IDENTIFY and penetration testing anons/maga and reporting it ALL to ELON on WS. I have a few graphics on my computer here that I can share, but anons need to do their own research. I am done feeding answers...They want 5D, they better be on Twitter tonight. Elon is NOT fucking around any longer, NOR is TRUMP--God's Military is on standby ready to go to war. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT STAND UP AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WILL HAVE ZERO KEYS TO ANYTHING.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 🄼🄰🅁🄺 13:24 ★⡀.•☆•.★

Twitter files purge here, from what I collected before I had to go fight my own family battles. This is NOT a game and I would appreciate someone 2 fucken stand up for TRUMP.

19 January, 10:45
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 03:39
great save.! totally must have been a vibe and/or shroom thing...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 April, 01:18
Victory belongs to Jesus.
#GodWins

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 January, 09:50
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 April, 01:13
I guess this is another time we need to roll up our sleeves and do some more research. This story coming out now seems alittle off, however many questions still need to be answered.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 April, 09:00
Can't believe I'm asking VK this . . . sauce? Do you have the original video addy? Thanks.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 April, 08:56
I would still caution not to jump to conclusions until all of the evidence has been presented. Yes, this is a good video. But there are many unanswered questions.

Snake venom affects acetylcholine receptors by irreversibly blocking them, and paralyzing victims. (Stay with me.) All of the C19 "treatments" such as Ivermectin, HCQ, etc. are anticholinergics. They reduce the amount of acetylcholine (ACh) by binding to the receptors. They can make muscles weaker.

Nicotine, marijuana, and caffeine are cholinesterase inhibitors, meaning that they increase the amount of acetylcholine. So does Mestinon (the drug I use) and the nightshade family (nicotine, tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, etc.). They do the opposite of HCQ and Ivermectin. But too much of these can also make muscles weaker (too much ACh).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

I have more articles on my profile.

Something is not quite adding up here. I'm not discounting the venom organoids. We need more proof.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 April, 06:36
This is verifiable proof positive !
SHARE WIDELY

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 April, 05:55
Snakes

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 April, 03:39
mirror= 11.3

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 April, 01:49

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
19 April, 01:18
anons are so goooooood at digging i stg:)

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 April, 12:34
./

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 12:16
ty for this post, appreciate it greatly

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 April, 12:01
WoW “Oops there it is” plain and simple! Thank You for to the young lady’s research and for sharing!
That’s a Red Pill for those not awake yet! Definately easy enough for all to understand! 🙏🏼🙌🏻👍🏻

Tigerladys Den @tigress21
19 April, 11:38
wow, wow, wow. Just saw the video the other day that my gf sent me of the stew peters interview with Dr. Arias (sp?) and now this. Mind blowing.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 April, 11:33
Growing up, I can’t even count the number of times I heard my father say “never give a snake a chance”.
Wise words.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 11:26
A biblical war between good and evil.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
19 April, 11:09
Hey Dan, are you saying Q is trying to “muddy the waters”?
@danmartin17

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 11:09
I want to believe THIS is enough information to convict and hang everyone who has their name attached.
Demons used their Agenda 21 as they said they would.
Agenda 30 coming up?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 12:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
when will thre truth come out? need to to be released mainstream

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
19 April, 10:39
Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 10:23
So if it has to be kept at -70C it very well could be in the vaxx. However, if it had to be kept at -70C there's no way it would be effective in our water supply. But other chemicals like fluoride/chlorine etc. are def in city water with populations > 100,000 causing harm.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 10:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
thank you‼️ that connects the dots for me (the temperature has to be very cold)

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 03:48
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
vax venom...water no...CV was just another flu made worse with remsvedir...however, sars cov 2 was released by DS agents in many places..they had vials of it globally...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 April, 10:18

19 April, 10:31
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
2 p62 - Ivermectin -

B. Action on host targets for viral replication
Level 4: Action as an antiviral IVM has antiviral properties against other viruses including the RNA viruses such as Zika virus (ZKV),
dengue virus, yellow fever virus (YFV), and West Nile virus (WNV), Hendra virus (HEV), Newcastle virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV), chikungunya virus (CHIKV), Semliki Forest virus
(SFV), and Sindbis virus (SINV), Avian influenza A virus, porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV), human immunodeficiency virus type 1 as well as DNA viruses such as
equine herpesvirus type 1 (EHV-1) and pseudorabies virus (PRV)
Heidary et al. 2020 [30]

IVM acts as an inhibitor of HIV-1 nuclear protein transfer Wagstaff et al. 2011 [31]

IVM causes a decrease in viral gene expression in BKPyV due to inhibition of nucleus entry Bennett et al. 2015 [32]
Level 5: Action on viral replication and assembly

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 April, 10:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Chloroquine & HCQ both inhibit the binding of snake venom to your nicotine receptor sites...

Hubs is a heavy smoker & has the BEST attendance record at his work (a metal fabrication contractor).

He's not strong right now, having had a bad bout of pancreatitis 2 years back... He's still recuperating & gaining weight back.

But he's never had even a sniffle.

Go figure.

19 April, 10:11
Excellent dig tying the s-protein/venom to the q research... Even for those who don't understand the depth of meaning of this.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
19 April, 09:59
Robert Kennedy Jr Love Love

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
19 April, 09:49
:(

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 April, 08:26
Genome sequencing.

This explains so much.

https://twitter.com/lovest...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 April, 08:05
Holy Shit! So, we really do have it all?!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 10:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
We have everything.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
19 April, 03:33
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 07:48