Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
I believe no one and nothing at face value especially Q posts. That being said go back to the original post I made and you will note I was talking about Snake Venom in the water. I said it then and I say it again, that is pure bullshit.
Now you are talking about the vaccines containing proteins similar to snake venom and that is a different conversation all together.
It's either in the water or it's in the vaccine because there is no other choice since the "virus" has never been isolated, if it even exists.
Make up your minds because you are proving my point about what happens to a movement when speculation and a desire to find an answer lead to theories that conflict with each other.
Have we forgotten about the HIV that was added to the spike protein to bind it to the cell already?? Traded that in for venom have we?
Quit playing their game is all I'm saying and if believing in snake venom makes you feel better then by all means don't let me stop you.
12:54 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 April, 03:30
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
vax yes...waste water RNA yes for numbers...vax contains many things... sars cov 2 was the flu used to spread fear to inject ppl...deaths from flu increased (not much) by using remsvedir with 56% death rate...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 11:39
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I wasn't jabbed but in Dec/Jan, we got really really sick. I thought I was going to die and the whole time I was sick, I kept saying that I thought they were putting something in the water. Poland Spring water tasted so strange to me. I still think something is in the water and I am not sure if it is tap or bottled or both. Thank GOD we had Dr Z's protocol and I used colloidal silver in a diffuser by my bed. That actually did the trick but we really were sick. I don't think it is a virus myself. I keep wondering if people who got sick have side affects we have to worry about.