Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
I was researching Lamb or Sheep blood, it has anti-venom properties in it! not only the Blood of Jesus gives us authority over snakes, but also the blood of mere lambs (the animal blood). who knew!
10:55 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 11:03
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
the snake venon in the vxx needs to be kept at -70C which is equal to 94F -so thats not sustainable in municipale water incase anybody wants to know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 April, 11:06
Unless they made synthetic venom and or found a way to put it in the water that it is sustainable. They have been doing this kind of crazy stuff for years!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
19 April, 01:44
I know my city water is shitt and havent drank it in over 20 years. I find the venom theory hard to digest. 1. Wouldnt water dilute it? 2. Why arent children and animals being affected by it? I have a feeling its a distraction.