Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 April, 09:57
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
After having Covid horribly last October I can say it did feel like I was poisoned more then just a virus. The whole 3-4 weeks that I was deathly sick I couldnt even function and it was like a blur. My husband felt the same. Couldn’t eat, or hardly move. Plus losing so much hair after for months. When I heard this possibility it just registered with me of possibly being poisoned. Plus, I think about how my parents never contracted covid as elderly people but yet my family and my brothers family all got sick around them. Could it be becasue they are on well water and we are all city water? Other weird thing is during that time I was drinking a ton of tap water when I usually drink bottled. I had kinda decided that we needed to save the bottled water for emergency at that time. Anyhow, not anymore until the water thing is conformed to be true or false. It is all bottled water again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
I have a well. I would never drink city tap water.
Please save your milk jugs and get water from your parents well to cook with if u can.
Just think how many products they are selling with this snake venom in it.
The drinks such as lemonade etc...
Canned food packed with water.
The list is endless and quite scary.
DeSantis water is bad.
How do we know what is in the bottled water?
If they want us all dead, they will stop at nothing to achieve this.
They poison us thru the skies from chemicals they spray on us, poison our water supplies and food, plus medicines.
Nothing is safe from these monsters.
I am wondering how much longer we have to endure this torture before it all stops...?
Where is that first arrest?
11:16 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it