Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 April, 06:51
I don’t own any property. Haven’t paid into a pension in over a decade. Savings might stretch to 3 months of rent. Work is banned off key platforms. Professional network built over 25 years gone. Even my car is close to being an antique and exempt from road tax!

Would do it all again in an instant. Sometimes you have to lose everything to gain the world. I never worry about feeding or housing myself. Have endless offers from patriots all over to come stay. My security is genuinely social. And I am free! I control all my days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
I may still lose my house. After my husband and I both lost our careers in the Australian"health system"due to mandates(55 years combined) we had to sell most our assets to pay our mortgage. Our 3 young adult children have lost 4 jobs between them. Oh how our friendship, family, support network has changed. Reminds me of the Trump quote "Sometimes I wish I could lose everything for a period of time so I can see who's loyal and who isn't loyal"
09:18 AM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PigsInSpace in this post can reply
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
01 May, 11:40
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
I will pray for you and your family, we are all in this together. I too was kicked to the curb from my job investigating healthcare professionals, even the regulators are violating their own medical ethics. We will stand strong and I feel blessed to be on my new journey 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 10:49
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
🙏Thankyou, it means a lot. God works in mysterious ways! I too am trying to embrace a new path forward and the opportunity to start afresh away from toxic systems.. Who knows what the future holds

Verily Chambers @Verily1
01 May, 04:36
That is heroic. But you are fortunate in that your close family all seem to be on the same page. I am going to pray right now that God provides for you after you have so bravely stood up for Him. Truth is a person.

02 May, 10:13
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
🙏Yes very fortunate. I trust God is guiding us for a purpose❤️God Bless you

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 May, 12:25
I am so sorry about what has happened! You and your husband and children are very brave. Hang on I know things will get better. Sending you and your family prayers for security, safety and abundance. Love! ❤️

02 May, 10:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏Thankyou so much for your prayers and love❤️ It means a lot! God Bless you🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 07:39
IN THIS SHIT SHOW EVERYONE LOOSE😔💔
IF WE ACCEPT USA DICTATE, AND START BUYING USA LNG INSTEAD OF RUSSIA CNG, PRICE WILL GET 5* HIGHER.
WE ALREADY HAVE AROUND OF 1.000.000 REFUGEES FROM UKRAINE, THAT INEVITABLY WILL CHALLENGE OUR SOCIAL SYSTEM, SCHOOL SYSTEM AND MOST RADICAL CHANGE IS ALREADY HABBENING IN INDUSTRY... THEY LOGICALLY COMPENSATE 5* USA ENERGY INPUT BY UKRAINE WORKFORCE, WHICH INEVITABLY WILL LEAD ONTO SOCIAL UNREST AND MOST PROBABLY COPY CAT OF UKRAINE SITUATION THIS WINTER...IF THIS IS "TRUMP Q PLAN", SO I HAVE TO SAY, THAT ITS PRETTY MORONIC... MAKE USA DOMINANT ON EUROPA EXPENCE?!? 🤔 IT INEVITABLY WILL LEAD ONTO RADICALISATION EUROPA AGAINST USA, WHEN MAJORITY OF NORMIES WILL SEE, WHAT USA AND BRITTAIN DID ON UKRAINE...THEY LABBELED PUTIN HITLER
👇👇👇

02 May, 10:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yes we are in for some dark times ahead. So much of history is a lie and we have been brainwashed to believe an illusion. War has been nothing but a $$$ racket and a tool to divide and conquer the masses😞

Darlene Sully @JDSully
30 April, 07:31
I hear you, I also lost my job as a Administration Officer in Queensland Health Hospital, because I will not take the Jabs.
It is very hard i know, here is something we considered, to sell our house because we could get a high price at the moment. Then buy a large Caravan upgrade our vehicle and start traveling around Australia. Did you know that a lot of farms are looking for traveling families to assist with picking vegetables so you can earn money as we go. I think we just need to wait because, the Covid vaxx scam will eventually end also if you have any other money left over from the sale if the home, then buy gold and silver keep it in your possession. Wait for the economy to crash, as it is already on the way to crashing in the next year, then you will be able to repurchase another home once prices crash.

02 May, 10:39
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Hi Darlene, sorry you have been also placed in this uncertain position. My husband was a paramedic and saw death and injury from the jab first hand. He worked for NSW Ambulance, myself as a pharmacy technician for NSW Health We will never work for these thankless, abusive, corrupt industries again... even if the mandates were dropped.We have talked about selling the house though our children still live at home with us and need our support as they are themselves transitioning through difficult times. After my son, 22, lost 2 jobs, he has just started a new position with DELL computers working remotely from home. My daughter, 21, lost her SLSO job and is also in 4th and last year of university degree in primary teaching. She had to defer her practical for 6 months as she was not allowed on school grounds. She now has an exemption after testing positive, with mild symptoms while in Byron for New Years. My youngest now 18, lost her cafe job, finished her HSC last year and was the only stud

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 April, 07:21
it's going to take time but you'll be okay

02 May, 10:54
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thankyou yes I trust we will be ok and there is a purpose in all of this

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 April, 07:20
🙏i'm going to pray for you right now

02 May, 10:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🙏Thankyou. God bless you❤️

Celery Juicer @Emme
30 April, 07:12
🙏🏼🙏🏼💞

02 May, 10:59
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 April, 12:55
May God bless you with abundance and surround you with HIS angels
Amen 🙏

30 April, 07:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
🙏Much love and God's blessings to you, thankyou❣️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 April, 12:45
Almighty God

I ask you to intervene on behalf of their home issue. I ask You for a Miracle in this situation. Bring Peace into this family and in this situation
I thank You for a Miracle of Great proportions
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I know You are STILL in the Miracle business
I thank You for all the Miracles you have done in recent years.
We have seen them and we know it was You
We give You the credit ...the glory and the HONOR ....Glory Be Unto God
Hallelujah I thank You for Blessing this family in their Souls ... in their family
in their income and their finances
Pour blessings on them this day
Let it rain Lord God ...Let it Rain
~~~
There shall be Showers of Blessings
Showers of Blessings we need
Mercy drops round us are falling
🎵
Let it feel like ...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 May, 01:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 May, 12:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen🙏🙏🙏