Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don’t own any property. Haven’t paid into a pension in over a decade. Savings might stretch to 3 months of rent. Work is banned off key platforms. Professional network built over 25 years gone. Even my car is close to being an antique and exempt from road tax!

Would do it all again in an instant. Sometimes you have to lose everything to gain the world. I never worry about feeding or housing myself. Have endless offers from patriots all over to come stay. My security is genuinely social. And I am free! I control all my days.
06:51 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 May, 12:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
God bless you❣️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 May, 04:14
Many wish for that freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
30 April, 10:10
Im ready to flee from here . Im ready to follow you to a new land

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 May, 04:15
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
We have a couch nasty.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 April, 12:55
Manifesting
.’s
🕊❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 April, 12:28
my family has a couch to stay on whenever is needed

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 April, 11:05
Amen Brotha. keep up the truth talk!!

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
17 April, 09:18
I may still lose my house. After my husband and I both lost our careers in the Australian"health system"due to mandates(55 years combined) we had to sell most our assets to pay our mortgage. Our 3 young adult children have lost 4 jobs between them. Oh how our friendship, family, support network has changed. Reminds me of the Trump quote "Sometimes I wish I could lose everything for a period of time so I can see who's loyal and who isn't loyal"

Verily Chambers @Verily1
01 May, 04:36
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
That is heroic. But you are fortunate in that your close family all seem to be on the same page. I am going to pray right now that God provides for you after you have so bravely stood up for Him. Truth is a person.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
01 May, 11:40
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
I will pray for you and your family, we are all in this together. I too was kicked to the curb from my job investigating healthcare professionals, even the regulators are violating their own medical ethics. We will stand strong and I feel blessed to be on my new journey 🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 02:17
NO FEAR GOD PROVIDES

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 07:03
Everything material is a state of mind
stepping down was the best lesson ever.
From "all of that" to food stamps and housing.🤣😂
The best kept secret. hahaha
We work it out once we learn the freedom and
truth
I made it. woohoo
I love my life. Only thing in my head is the sound of nature

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 07:03
Everything material is a state of mind
stepping down was the best lesson ever.
From "all of that" to food stamps and housing.🤣😂
The best kept secret. hahaha
We work it out once we learn the freedom and
truth
I made it. woohoo
I love my life. Only thing in my head is the sound of nature

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
16 April, 06:55
You are definitely welcome to visit my humble home @ the beach! You just have to tolerate two very spoiled doggies. 😂🤣 You would certainly enjoy the photographic opportunities. Of course, I suspect you are like me and everywhere is worthy of the lens. Blessings to you!