Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 April, 06:51
I don’t own any property. Haven’t paid into a pension in over a decade. Savings might stretch to 3 months of rent. Work is banned off key platforms. Professional network built over 25 years gone. Even my car is close to being an antique and exempt from road tax!

Would do it all again in an instant. Sometimes you have to lose everything to gain the world. I never worry about feeding or housing myself. Have endless offers from patriots all over to come stay. My security is genuinely social. And I am free! I control all my days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
17 April, 09:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I may still lose my house. After my husband and I both lost our careers in the Australian"health system"due to mandates(55 years combined) we had to sell most our assets to pay our mortgage. Our 3 young adult children have lost 4 jobs between them. Oh how our friendship, family, support network has changed. Reminds me of the Trump quote "Sometimes I wish I could lose everything for a period of time so I can see who's loyal and who isn't loyal"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
30 April, 07:31
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
I hear you, I also lost my job as a Administration Officer in Queensland Health Hospital, because I will not take the Jabs.
It is very hard i know, here is something we considered, to sell our house because we could get a high price at the moment. Then buy a large Caravan upgrade our vehicle and start traveling around Australia. Did you know that a lot of farms are looking for traveling families to assist with picking vegetables so you can earn money as we go. I think we just need to wait because, the Covid vaxx scam will eventually end also if you have any other money left over from the sale if the home, then buy gold and silver keep it in your possession. Wait for the economy to crash, as it is already on the way to crashing in the next year, then you will be able to repurchase another home once prices crash.

Hi Darlene, sorry you have been also placed in this uncertain position. My husband was a paramedic and saw death and injury from the jab first hand. He worked for NSW Ambulance, myself as a pharmacy technician for NSW Health We will never work for these thankless, abusive, corrupt industries again... even if the mandates were dropped.We have talked about selling the house though our children still live at home with us and need our support as they are themselves transitioning through difficult times. After my son, 22, lost 2 jobs, he has just started a new position with DELL computers working remotely from home. My daughter, 21, lost her SLSO job and is also in 4th and last year of university degree in primary teaching. She had to defer her practical for 6 months as she was not allowed on school grounds. She now has an exemption after testing positive, with mild symptoms while in Byron for New Years. My youngest now 18, lost her cafe job, finished her HSC last year and was the only stud
10:39 AM - May 02, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PigsInSpace in this post can reply
02 May, 10:45
student unjabbed in year 12 and only one attending her year 12 graduation celebrations without her parents (as we are unjabbed) She had to show a negative PCR test result to security before allowed into the formal dinner. We are just waiting this BS out and keeping a low profile while the world goes mad around us. I do have a little silver on hand and have been picking grapes and mowing lawns to scrape up some $$$. It's been a terrible time but I'm sure there are others worse off....

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 May, 10:59
I am so in awe of you and your families! 😍
May God Bless y’all Abundantly and keep you Safe 🙏🙏🙏