Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 07:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The backside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 April, 07:28
Demon sculpture inside the Vatican
Vatican snake pit
The Pope wear red shoes
Emporor Constantine was a pagan and the Catholic Church was infiltrated before it even got started

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 April, 01:15
Seems if you mirror it it looks like a baphomet head...?
Saw it somewhere, but too lazy to to test it myself.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
13 April, 05:11
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
looking close you can see all kinds of demonic looking things on the body.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 April, 01:03
So darn horrific. How dare the Vatican make the head of Christ into a serpent?😠😡🤬 This whole "sculpture" and audience hall is demonic. I loved Pope John Paul II, but I wonder why he didn't get rid of it while he was there. Supposedly, it's "modern art." But it's much more than that. Completely sinister.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 April, 12:22
i just do not like this sculpture, just do not, and am appreciative of various art styles, in fact find it offensive, dont care how important the artist is or how much it costs

deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 April, 07:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I do consider myself an artist and this is trash. IT IS FIT FOR THE DEVIL

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
12 April, 11:25
https://rumble.com/v10n7q3...

The Latin definition for virus means venom.

The Latin definition of Corona, 13 definitions, means gold ribbon at the base of a miter.

"So this could actually read pope's venom. pandemic"

It could also read Crown another definition of corona. Kings wear them.

King Cobra Venom

This would explain why people's breathing is labored. Then they slow it down with a cocktail of drugs causing the death of the person on the 9th day.

MRNA extracted from the King Cobra Venom
Co Founder of Moderna uses MRNA technology to treat venomous snake bites. Going to start Opherix. Guess who funds this company?

DOD, the Welcome Trust Fund and the UN.

The part that blows my mind is the fortune cookie,

Liu Bing
Colleagues said he was close to making "significant findings" on his studies of Covid-19, sparking online speculation it was an assassination.
https://www.bbc.com/news/w...

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
13 April, 08:26
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Kobe died just before the “pandemic” really hit...
I find this fascinatingly coincidental 🤔

#🐍ymbolismWillBeTheirDownfall

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 April, 10:06

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 April, 12:10
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
absolutely did not know that the vatican named after Vatica, the goddess of the underworld, but juat another connection to the evil that is deep and wide

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 April, 01:18
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Isn't it "Vatis Can", the "divining serpent"? Built on a hill where etruscans had a serpent god temple?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 09:46
?🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 April, 09:42
“Designed to depict Jesus emerging from the site of a nuclear bomb, it dominates the marble hall.

The meaning of the Resurrection Statue Vatican City? Fazzini designed it to symbolise Jesus rising above the twisty mess of human sin to emerge resurrected. It is supposed to actually represent Jesus rising above a nuclear holocaust, desperation and sin.”
https://visitvatican.info/...

I see a lot of 6s in this…⤵️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 April, 09:55
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Nuclear.

Daily Rosary @_Daily_Rosary
12 April, 08:16
an inportant distinction is that the clergy are not the religion. the original church has been shadowed by the corrupt men who ran it. some were amazing people. some were outright evil.

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
12 April, 09:37
In response Daily Rosary to his Publication
Thank you so much. i often feel I’m fighting Catholic hate constantly, here on AU, and on Telegram. Your accurate distinction is what so many fail to recognize. I’m a daily rosary too. 😊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 April, 01:05
In response Daily Rosary to his Publication
So true. And Archbishop Vigano is one of my heroes!🙏

Daily Rosary @_Daily_Rosary
12 April, 08:16
an inportant distinction is that the clergy are not the religion. the original church has been shadowed by the corrupt men who ran it. some were amazing people. some were outright evil.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 April, 08:10
"La Resurrezione" by Fazzini (supposedly) depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear crater in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 April, 07:51
VK really Red Wave in November? Democrat or Republican they are all crooked. By November i would hope they are all in jail and Government is completelt different

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 April, 07:51
Those who you are taught to trust the most…

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 April, 09:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You can only hide behind the name of God for so long😉

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
13 April, 09:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
it goes alot deeper sounds about right

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 April, 07:45

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
12 April, 07:47
Think mirror - it is interesting what is formed by mirroring that grotesque sculpture in the Vatican

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 April, 07:24
inconsequential nonsense eradicated by God

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 07:21
What are they trying to distract us from today is what Nana wants to know?

Are there important things happening in the election fraud cases today, Juan?
Some important happenings in the RV?
What?

Ya'll can think Nana is crazy all you want but this ff event was something that the White Hats found out about, they looped us back a day in time, and they stopped him from blowing up a huge chunk of the city.
Hence Nana and several others had another all-day dejavu yesterday.

Imho what you are seeing is a ff event of just what was left from them having to hurry up and revise their plan.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 April, 07:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AGREE 100 % BEEN SAYING THAT ALL DAY BUT WE KNOW !!!!!!!.....THE FF IN NYC AND OTHER DISTRACTIONS/ DIVERSIONS ARE TO AVOID THE REAL CRIMINALS OBAMA / CLINTON / BIDEN THEIR EVIL TREASONOUS MULTIPLE FELONS / SICK EVIL PEDOPHILES STOLEN 2020 ELECTIONS AND DEEPSTATE NWO PUPPETS OF THE REAL CABAL THE INVISABLE ENEMIES !!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 April, 09:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had Deja Vu yesterday all day too! This felt different.

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
12 April, 07:20
[They] lie about everything and then [They] always throw in some truth in order to throw their karma onto us. And we accept it by mind-controlled sleepers. The Bible is [their] playbook and the image confirms that "Jesus" was a reptilian hybrid. Just my opinion. But do your research and don't shoot the messenger. I am on the Almighty God/Creator/Source's side!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
12 April, 09:49
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
Bible = By Ba-el
Torah = To Ra
Koran = Core An
Mercury is Jesus, that is his world, He is the son of AN..
AN is the Branch of Owls
Jesus is good, He went East.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 07:17
Evil has no place here.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 07:12

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 06:58
SYMBOLISM. SO IF I GET BIT BY A JABTARD DO I NEED ANTIVENOM?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 April, 06:55

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 06:54
Isnt that part of the decorations at the evil Vatican?
Looks a bit like a serpent like every thing else there.
The water theory would make sense for their MO.
satan will never be able to create a soul so he wants to destroy our connect to God.
They would no doubt want to do that with serpents poison!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
12 April, 06:18
the poop and his fodder..

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 April, 06:12
Supposed to be Jesus resurrection but hair looks like a serpent head with the light shining that way. The vatican already clearly a serpent temple so just more evidence. The trees & rocks look like a creepy abyss & looks like skulls mixed in. This sculpture is 66ft x 23ft x 10ft

Hope 2nd coming isn’t going to just be their serpent god deception/tricks.

Wonder if that serpent looking angle represents their god, the Pindar aka owner of earth/realm.

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 April, 08:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Gene Decode did a very interesting video about that. That timeline is no longer here. The WhiteHats burned Notre Dame two days before the cabal wanted to, and killed the clone of Jesus; the cabal was going to use that as the anit-Christ. That timeline has been shut down.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 April, 06:03
Whether you substitute “the Gates of Hell” or Satan into this passage, the message from Jesus is clear — God Wins!

Matthew 16:18
18 And I tell you, you are Peter,[a] and on this rock[b] I will build my church, and the powers of death[c] shall not prevail against it.[d]

(JMO, I have believed for many years that Jorge Bergoglio/Francis is the False Prophet of Revelation. He is a usurper, imposter, antipope. Benedict XVI remains the real Pope.) You can research it yourself at this link.

https://www.fromrome.info/...
)

Final Justice will come from God.

Revelation 20:10
10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 April, 05:52
WHO with eyes could look at that and think, WOW super holy.

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
12 April, 05:41
36th street.... 3x6=18=666

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 April, 05:50
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
17 people injured

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 April, 05:35
The disdain or hatred of Jesus is beyond my thinking. in the end “ God Wins”