Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 April, 03:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daily Rosary @_Daily_Rosary
an inportant distinction is that the clergy are not the religion. the original church has been shadowed by the corrupt men who ran it. some were amazing people. some were outright evil.
08:16 PM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by _Daily_Rosary in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 April, 01:05
In response Daily Rosary to his Publication
So true. And Archbishop Vigano is one of my heroes!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
12 April, 09:37
In response Daily Rosary to his Publication
Thank you so much. i often feel I’m fighting Catholic hate constantly, here on AU, and on Telegram. Your accurate distinction is what so many fail to recognize. I’m a daily rosary too. 😊

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
13 April, 05:09
In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication
Not just Catholic. All churches being revealed. They're all taking money to push the vaccine on their parishoners. Baptist, Samaritan's purse. The whole lot of them. I'm a christian, but the churches that have 5013c status have been taken over. Not just the Vatican. Father Malachi Martin was saying all this 25 years ago.