Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I've been down some the last several days. I needed to ground myself in God. I needed to pray private prayers against this evil and for the Children of God.
During Trumps last Rally this overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me. I can't shake it.
In my life I am happy ...at peace and content but yet this sadness is inside of me.
I was trying to get to the root of this sorrow.
What is the Source ???

I believe it is the general public that is waking up. Those of us who are Q'd up ... we have known. Others are just finding out the truth.
I believe all of us are going through a period of acceptance. Acceptance that these things did happen to us ..All of Us
The deceit that happened to us is unbelievable ..but yet we must believe it.
It is truth... We have to accept and even harder ...We have to forgive.

πŸ‘‡
09:44 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 June, 12:36
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Seems to be 3 stages to learning Truth: 1) Seeing Truth...crushing, specially pics. 2) Accepting Truth....devastating, cuz u realize this goes very deep and very far back. 3) Recovery from Truth....none of us has gotten to #3 .....we keep repeating 1&2. Revovery will come....but we got alotta 1&2 still to come. We only know a fraction of what will come in this time of revelations! Truth that everyone will see and noone can deny. Warriors ALWAYS decide to dive back in after #2 ....may take days to get ur mojo back...lotta tears after #2 ....Double Eagle u may be experiencing that again...it happens many times for each of us. U rock ma'am! U dove back in!!! WWG1WGA WWπŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘πŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 02:15
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Aaawww β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€Thank You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 April, 01:04
I understand and feel the same energy but and watching the waters slowly begin to break over the horizan andnand ready to see it flows that didn't will need all of us hang on be wait you will know when and it will lift your soul and set you free. Thank all the anon's for all your support

07 April, 01:11
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I agree

It released out of me as I wrote that post.
The blessing is it gave others an outlet to express the same emotion. I think we all needed that.
I am strong in faith and know we've got this. We do have to process our emotions ...
It was a realization for me ...we all feel it.
Once we own it ...we can give it to God and move forward in peace

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

07 April, 10:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
WOW I love that
That is sooo needed Joey

NEO ONE @Neo
07 April, 12:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Well, i have the right song for it.
What do you mean phaethon?

https://youtu.be/3QV8cOmsT...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 April, 06:51
Acceptance and Forgiveness is hard to do sometimes and once we accomplish that on something for ourselves, then we end up watching others go through the same process...watching others sometimes seems harder to do, it can anger and stress us but then we must realize that we are being tested once again in the process of acceptance and forgiveness...it gets confusing for me sometimes but then I remind myself that a leader doesnt drag the others along, they merely go first to open the path so others can know its there...and yes sometimes we must rest along the way to let ourselves catch up...
We All Love You...

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 07:58
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
So beautifully said!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 June, 08:51
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Great line: ...leaders dont drag the others along... Great reminder that u better come to fight with ur boots on people....cuz a good leader NEEDS YOU to keep up!!! So i say: Lets all remember what we already know! God wins.πŸ€—.......no fear...we fight!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 April, 03:53
All normal
I get plenty of these days
Switch off from time to time
refresh the batteries
A slow grind

06 April, 07:57
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 April, 12:23
Please don't be sad. I also was devastated as the
death toll from the Jab kept growing... but

I realized God equipped us with Critical Thinking
& Free Will... yes, many were tricked but didn't use
Critical Thinking to realize... it's not worth it.

Helping them thru the initial shock of the depravity
being disclosed is our calling.

06 April, 12:35
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Thats right β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€
Truth is it released from me as I wrote
I'm glad it sparked a thread of testimonies of
Overcoming evil through God and Faith
Their comments and yours relieved me of my burden ...For that I am grateful
I love you β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 April, 12:13
I feel exactly like you. Sad for this war’s casualties and more to come. Sad we have all been used by [them] and didnt even know. Sad for the children, for humanity.
Yet I can feel acceptance seeping in too. This feeling we have to have justice but also forgiveness. And then we create a new and beautiful world, with God’s grace. πŸ™

06 April, 12:16
In response New Years Day to her Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
We pray for and We declare a
New and Beautiful world
Let it Be Almighty God Let it Be

Alan Andrews @Babysrealdad
05 April, 11:47

05 April, 11:51
In response Alan Andrews to his Publication
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 April, 11:06
I have to share in hope someone else's perspective will change. I talk to over 50 people a day on the phone being a secretary for a company. One of my goals is to alway be cheerful and pleasant. I don't know what kind of day the other person on the phone is having but if I can brighten their day then ive done my job. Each of us are at different stages of this game. Some of us have been awake for a while and have had tome to release ourselves from the shock. It's going to take us all to lift our neighbors up. Be that light that shines so bright when people are having a bad day. Do you see God in your actions, your thoughts, is prayer in your daily walk. We are the change we have to believe in. πŸ™

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
06 April, 02:23
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
i wish more had the beautiful attitude you have Anon. God Bless You

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 April, 04:50
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Reminds me of a quote from Andy Andrews in "The Seven Decisions" --
"That's not just a lady answering your phone; that's the CEO of first impressions!"

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 April, 11:01
Beautiful! Much love! πŸ’—πŸ€—

05 April, 11:29
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I love you Sweet Heart β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
05 April, 10:58
When you truly understand the enormity of whay it really going on, and how many people are clueless, how could you possibly feel otherwise, unless you are not human. Obviously you are human, and that, is why it hurts so much.

I thank God we have each other β€œhere”

Huge hugs to you…

05 April, 11:30
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
I love you ... Hug embraced and sent to ya'
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
06 April, 12:08
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
And thank God He has been with you the whole time. That moment when you realize your whole life has been a lie. And yet when you get threw that, you start to see clearly how God has opened doors threw the whole journey. Quickly get threw the hurt, confusion, madness, and Praise the Lord for waking you up! We are all so glad your here. Stand strong. Shalom

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 April, 10:55
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

05 April, 11:42
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
06 April, 10:46
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Courage, to me, is simply Faith.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:53
Maybe that is my problem? Missed the last Trump rally as i was doing family stuff. been awfully pissy for a bit. cannot shake it either. I believe you're on to sumfin

05 April, 11:43
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I had to walk away and figure this out.
I didn't know why I felt it....
It is incredible sadness ...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 April, 12:48
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I watched his rally and afterwards felt pissed...about everything...and still am. I feel like this is all a nightmare and we aren't going to wake up from it. I am pissed at everything and everyone I thought/think are helping us behind the scenes. I am pissed because DAMNIT..I want to see someone arrested...I want to see the beginning of the take down. not just hear about it..or read it in a Q drop. For all I know...shit went wrong..i mean Q hasnt posted a thing. no warning of leaving and not returning...no clues from Trump..nothing. If they are REALLY taking out the criminals...why arent we getting any clues? I just dont know whats coming anymore. Sick and tired of the MSM lies. Lies lies lies...sick of it. They are the biggest criminals on the planet..for what they are doing to people. i am FED UP and tired of this so called show, Plan, take down, NWO crap...whatever you want to call it.

hope saxton @Scribe11
05 April, 10:52
I feel much the same.
Although, I see the waking up of people around me and that is what I (we) have been waiting for. I think it is a reminder of the trauma I felt (feel) when I learned the truth.
I feel sorry for the ones who are going to have to come to terms with everything very quickly. It is going to be heartbreaking to watch.
That is why we are here. That is why we have traveled this path - making the way for the others.
In learning, we can teach.
The shock, the gut-wrenching realizations, the horror, fear and sadness we have experienced beforehand, will help us to empathize with them,
I hope that many will turn to God. He is the only variable in all of this. It is because of my trust in Him that I was able to make this journey with my samity and heart intact.
And you, Patriots. Every day, I am most thankful that you are journeying with me.
❀️❀️❀️

05 April, 11:50
In response hope saxton to her Publication
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 April, 10:49
Yesterday was a bad day physically. I was tachycardic most of the day arounf 133 bpm with shortness of breath and tightness in upper chest. Deep breathing and mullein tea seemed to help. Today I am much better. Sending you β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

05 April, 11:59
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Because DE was a heart patient
I can fully relate

Almighty God HEAL this body 100% healing
this day Lord God ...
Heal from the inside out
Heal the Blood ... Heal the Heart
Heal from the top of the head to the souls of the feet.
Take that pressure off the chest
Let there be fresh breath taken in

Breathe in Jesus
Breathe out pain

Breathe in Jesus
Breathe out pressure in the chest

Breathe in Jesus
Breathe out Heart disease

continue as needed
breathe out what needs to go...let it go
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 April, 10:43
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

05 April, 10:44
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
β€πŸ‘Šβ€β€

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 April, 09:54
yes grounding and nature helps!

05 April, 09:45
This evil is now becoming our past
The past will never be the past if we keep it alive in our own minds.
We simply cannot carry this into our future
It will cause your insides to rotton with the hate. Then evil still has your Soul.
Don't give evil your Soul.
We were tricked. So was our ancestors.
Generations back. Centuries of evil feeding off of us.

We accept that this happened. We determine to never let it happen again. We become the watchers of the future. We are the Protectors of the children for generations to come.

WE have to bring back the Happy side of life
Our children deserve a childhood that enables them to play in freedom.
They deserve their imaginations in play
They deserve to see the adults in their lives happy ...at peace and content.

I write this prayer constantly

Almighty God
Let there be change
We need change in our lives
Change us from the inside out

LET IT BEGIN IN ME

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 10:49
so agree…thank you for sharing..i love your words. I too have had sadness and the only thing that comforts me is spending quiet time with God…He truly is my answer to everything. He's training us all to fully rely on Himβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 10:51
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– let it begin with us.