Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 09:44
I've been down some the last several days. I needed to ground myself in God. I needed to pray private prayers against this evil and for the Children of God.
During Trumps last Rally this overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me. I can't shake it.
In my life I am happy ...at peace and content but yet this sadness is inside of me.
I was trying to get to the root of this sorrow.
What is the Source ???

I believe it is the general public that is waking up. Those of us who are Q'd up ... we have known. Others are just finding out the truth.
I believe all of us are going through a period of acceptance. Acceptance that these things did happen to us ..All of Us
The deceit that happened to us is unbelievable ..but yet we must believe it.
It is truth... We have to accept and even harder ...We have to forgive.

πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:53
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Maybe that is my problem? Missed the last Trump rally as i was doing family stuff. been awfully pissy for a bit. cannot shake it either. I believe you're on to sumfin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I watched his rally and afterwards felt pissed...about everything...and still am. I feel like this is all a nightmare and we aren't going to wake up from it. I am pissed at everything and everyone I thought/think are helping us behind the scenes. I am pissed because DAMNIT..I want to see someone arrested...I want to see the beginning of the take down. not just hear about it..or read it in a Q drop. For all I know...shit went wrong..i mean Q hasnt posted a thing. no warning of leaving and not returning...no clues from Trump..nothing. If they are REALLY taking out the criminals...why arent we getting any clues? I just dont know whats coming anymore. Sick and tired of the MSM lies. Lies lies lies...sick of it. They are the biggest criminals on the planet..for what they are doing to people. i am FED UP and tired of this so called show, Plan, take down, NWO crap...whatever you want to call it.
12:48 AM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 June, 12:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
The Art of War is deception. It goes over many heads...dont feel bad....but know that Multi- Dimentional Chess w/Military Planning at its Best is what confuses us. Expect a triple reverse mindfuck at the end. Good guys will prove to be bad....and bad guys will be good. I was blind but now i see. Dont get angry over all this...stay strong with conviction and Faih in God. We already know God Wins!!! We're on the winning side! U rock Phantom!πŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘