Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 09:44
I've been down some the last several days. I needed to ground myself in God. I needed to pray private prayers against this evil and for the Children of God.
During Trumps last Rally this overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me. I can't shake it.
In my life I am happy ...at peace and content but yet this sadness is inside of me.
I was trying to get to the root of this sorrow.
What is the Source ???

I believe it is the general public that is waking up. Those of us who are Q'd up ... we have known. Others are just finding out the truth.
I believe all of us are going through a period of acceptance. Acceptance that these things did happen to us ..All of Us
The deceit that happened to us is unbelievable ..but yet we must believe it.
It is truth... We have to accept and even harder ...We have to forgive.

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:53
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Maybe that is my problem? Missed the last Trump rally as i was doing family stuff. been awfully pissy for a bit. cannot shake it either. I believe you're on to sumfin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I had to walk away and figure this out.
I didn't know why I felt it....
It is incredible sadness ...
11:43 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 11:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I understand. I am not good recognizing my emotions.Either mad or not mad to simplify. THis is what makes it awesome here, people understand and support.
You nailed it with "sadness" This is why I replied. made sense to me with how I am feeling but seemed to be pointed out to me. Thx for posting as it helped me fig out my own feelings. Like a support group x-1000 we will be okay

06 April, 12:03
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Sweet Heart I'm glad it helped you
Blessed you ...I am even more happy that you shared .. If we don't share our experiences
with God ...from God we simply can't help others. Thank You ...you made me smile 😉
I am so very proud of you ... So Proud
❤👊❤❤