Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 09:44
I've been down some the last several days. I needed to ground myself in God. I needed to pray private prayers against this evil and for the Children of God.
During Trumps last Rally this overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me. I can't shake it.
In my life I am happy ...at peace and content but yet this sadness is inside of me.
I was trying to get to the root of this sorrow.
What is the Source ???

I believe it is the general public that is waking up. Those of us who are Q'd up ... we have known. Others are just finding out the truth.
I believe all of us are going through a period of acceptance. Acceptance that these things did happen to us ..All of Us
The deceit that happened to us is unbelievable ..but yet we must believe it.
It is truth... We have to accept and even harder ...We have to forgive.

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
I feel much the same.
Although, I see the waking up of people around me and that is what I (we) have been waiting for. I think it is a reminder of the trauma I felt (feel) when I learned the truth.
I feel sorry for the ones who are going to have to come to terms with everything very quickly. It is going to be heartbreaking to watch.
That is why we are here. That is why we have traveled this path - making the way for the others.
In learning, we can teach.
The shock, the gut-wrenching realizations, the horror, fear and sadness we have experienced beforehand, will help us to empathize with them,
I hope that many will turn to God. He is the only variable in all of this. It is because of my trust in Him that I was able to make this journey with my samity and heart intact.
And you, Patriots. Every day, I am most thankful that you are journeying with me.
❤️❤️❤️
10:52 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 11:50
In response hope saxton to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396