Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

05 April, 12:04
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 April, 12:25
Looking through a “Biblical” lens makes these things harder to trust, VK. The only one who stands up bringing the world together and “saves” humanity, is the anti-christ. Knowing that it’s pretty hard to trust a man who is currently weilding such global power. It’s the perfect way to also enslave us. The neurolink, satelites, tesla power, his new prefab tiny houses, even crypto, can all work together to completely control humanity. I can understand your perspective, that’s why I am keeping an open mind. But at the end of the day, if Elon is a bad egg, when we find this out we will be in a situation where there’s nothing we can do; he will have too much power. That’s a lot of power in one man’s hands. As of right now, I don’t trust him.

05 April, 01:40
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I don't think people really understand we are in FULL enslavement right now. Schools, Banks, Politicians, Hollywood, MSM, Pharma, Religion... all infiltrated. In addition we are getting robbed blind with taxes.

Now is a time for solutions to fix those issues. Have any ideas to fix? Do we just Trust a book that they probably have edited?

I will never ask you to Trust me, EM, Trump or any other human.
Trust yourself = Trusting God.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 April, 01:46
I agree that we are fully enslaved right now. I have my full trust and 100% faith in God. That’s good enough for me. I had a dream about you on 3/26 that made me trust you more. I also think it’s ok to not agree on everything. I’ve been wrong before and I know I will be again. I enjoy keeping an open mind. We have been lied to on such a massive scale, that it almost feels impossible to ever trust anything (other than God) completely again!

05 April, 01:58
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Whoever is going to be the Public figure in the end will be labeled as the Antichrist by many. I don't think EM was even a contender but If its Him or Trump or JFK Jr or whoever they will be labeled.

I think it was Obama since many loved him. However most of us did not and the dogma that comes along with that worries me.

Like you keeping an open mind.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 April, 02:32
Can we please talk about Elon? Why should we trust him?
Tell us more about the Tesla car in space? How is that doing?
Sure seems like a huge lie to me. Thoughts??
https://www.express.co.uk/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I look up A LOT. have a scope. see all the planets. I watch the space station fly across the sky at a very fast pace. I have seen the ocean hug the curve. If we live in a dome its a big ass dome. If it is all fake then I will assume Elon has used the money to setup a totally different communications/weapon system under their noses to prevent a total blackout.

Elon very early on warned everyone about AI. While everyone else is pushing overpopulation Elon has been warning of a Population collapse. He was vocal about the Vax.
07:47 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
05 May, 09:25
What "x" or power is your scope?

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
05 May, 08:33
I have seen the curvature...
Before 9/11
You could do a first flight visit in the cockpit..
/.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
06 April, 08:06
As well as this guy...Cyrus A. Parsa. He has been trying to warn the leaders and the world-

https://theaiorganization....

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 03:19
Thank you for your opinion on this ... valuable!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 April, 02:53
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
member the super religious Christians who came to the new world and who mostly starved to death and were forced to eat the dead in some cases were not Saved by God but by the savage heathen native Americans who were destined for hell cause they never heard of this Jesus...........guess settlers had the wrong version of the bible?? Or we got the wrong version of history? maybe both

Dan Dan @DanDan
06 April, 02:17
how big is the earth really then VK? it obviously doesnt curve at the rate been given and seems to be less of a curve which would make earth much bigger? lost or hidden lands?

Ally Smart @Allysmart
06 April, 10:29
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
The dome curves, not the land. This is how I see it. A body of water can not bend into a ball. It will always go flat. The land and water are flat with a firmament over it. We are in a realm with a dome (firmament) over us. The realm stretches beyond the land that we know of. Planet = plane of land. There are other planes of land beyond our own (Earth). The ice wall that encircles our Earth keeps in the water. There are other functioning planes of land with their own solar system beyond the ice wall. Other realms under the dome. This is what I have discovered after researching many videos. It makes far more sense than a spinning ball at 1000 mph.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 April, 01:57
Picard broke through ocean above with a balloon. Water above.

Did you see what Cousteau's son discovered? Ocean below, hard water lake they could not penetrate with the sub. Water underneath the water.

Seem's not so much a dome as a bubble. Is it a stretch that outer space is just another form of water?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 03:32
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Firmament can simply mean the ethers and decvding the waters can mean salt water and fresh water.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 May, 11:57
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
05 April, 10:26
i was talking about ai tp a couple years ago nota fan think it can be dangerous

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:25
You aint wrong. I watched some og his talks from early on. He always had that part of him that made me wonder if he was up to no good or what. Pretty consistent tho. I look for that.

The certain flavor of humor always give you away Vincent. hahahaaa. All dis good to know going forward :)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 10:00
You’re right about EM. He has been sounding the alarm on AI. Didn’t really listen to much about his stance on vax. I was on break fro a while. Had to decompress.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
05 April, 09:42
…watched the space station fly over my home in coastal SC last night….with just my eyes 👍🏼

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 April, 09:41
the earth doesn't curve, that's your lens

05 April, 10:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Actually the lens doesn't do it justice. I see it with my eyes better.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 April, 09:14
For a high speed in the sky, it must be a diff kind of high speed station adv aka Motherships, but not by fake NASA ISS... Lots of proofs being caught to rebuttal the NASA clown show of deceit to the mass, which are filmed down on the grd. Their rampant on fakery using massive of stolen taxes, for other DARK deeds, has got to stop. Only thru opening ones eye to the lies, can one be free from [their] illusions. ✨ #CrimesAgainstHumanity https://youtu.be/oOa1Zv7nv...
NASA ISS FAKE - 1 - YouTube

NASA ISS FAKE - 1

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 April, 05:28
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This is fascinating.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
05 April, 08:40
Looking at the horizon from the beach . How many miles are within view ? Science says 8 inches of curve per mile . Pretty sure at least 10 miles or more of horizon is visible from left to right . So if the science is correct and a straight edge is presented from the farthest left point to the farthest right point an 80 inch dome should appear on the horizon . Does it ? Or is reality just an illusion ?

05 April, 09:06
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 08:39
Dude's got a lot of cash.

And a lot of connections.

Some people are speculating that his assets were frozen through Trumo's EO, and that the Twatter stock was bought that way, with Musk playing his role.

What makes a great movie???

We'll see, I guess.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 08:29
Well that answers alot of questions

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 April, 08:26
They showed us the dome in Hungar games, they showed us the blackout in the show Revolution, they showed us how to steal elections with the show Scandal and for that matter the fake white houses fake joe biden has been using. They showed the outbreaks in Outbreak and Contagion, they showed what they planned for us in Tomorrowland as well as time travel and creating an outcome based off peoples belief and many many more etc...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 08:24
ELON

“Cat with Two Tales”

?

Jen ... @Jenfranji
05 April, 08:12
VK, if we live under a Dome, how are we getting fresh air, how is it not a hot house, how do we get our weather systems ?
So many questions... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 April, 08:25
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Ever seen these glass bowls, that are completely closed u, have water and plants + little shrimp? It's easy,l it's called Biosphere. Also known as EcoSphere Closed Ecosystems. It literally is an ecosystem that recycles itself through all the components such as water, light and vegetation. Plus add the multiple fauna creating CO2 for the plants to recycle etc.