Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?
11:27 AM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 January, 06:14
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 January, 04:47
elon is 2.0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 January, 03:55
I think Grimes is playing her role as Grimes

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 October, 01:15
He is not what is currently being projected for public consumption. Glad you get it....
https://rwmalonemd.substac...

Susan Taapken @SusyT
23 July, 06:55
Elon is now and always has been one of the evil. There are several evil that portrait to be good.... such as Alex Jones...

arba happihr @arba
06 April, 12:02
I trust my parents and President Trump!
Who else out there in this world has helped humans most?
Trump and his team are on our side. Trump keeps his word.
Elon handler or no handler
right and wrong.
You are either with humans or you aren't dr arba
Dont you think
Im thinking he made a big mistake
TOO much money messes people up. Turns them to greed

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 April, 11:42
Can MK Ultra programming be broken? According to The Bourne movies it can...

Are there those on the other side, compartmentalized, who may have naively thought they were doing the right thing? Who now realize they are on the wrong side?

Could he have always been a double agent, controlled opposition, a good guy, a good actor, maintaining a front until the moment, when he isn't...?

Guess we will find out - actions speak louder than words, and Musk is definitely going to be judged by the next actions he takes.

memes matter @NoComment
14 January, 03:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
God is in control

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 January, 04:49
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
musk was raised in the satanic ritual clown show. He has to make choices the same way we do. He can choose to help humanity, or he can go down, down, down.

Unless he is 2.0, If so, then he will help us. Programming can go both ways.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
05 April, 11:40
🌟Link + QFS = 👀 the 💦

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 April, 11:34
I remember a tweet by Ivanka Trump that Elon Musk is red pilled/flipped. This was twitter days. I did not follow him on twitter but had this very real feeling within that he is been directed by Trump/white hats. You have a valid concern. I trust my heart to lead my thoughts. Think we are in good hands.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
05 April, 09:11
None of them exist if you turn your tv off.

05 April, 09:17
In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication
funny joke.

whats not funny is when they release a fake bio weapon virus that shuts down the world, restricts your access to virtually everything. madate things, and crash stocks while inflating prices of everyhting

but yea, its just the Tv bro. will never affect you!

🤡

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 April, 08:57
you are confusing trust with hope ok?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 April, 07:54
He's kept me confused.. Maybe an actor in the movie?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
05 April, 07:27
What if the game is already won. If you dismantle from top down, you can free those who you feel are good or as what Trump did, use them and then discard of them. I'm not saying there's lots to be done but unlike conventional war, it's a whole lot easier and less messy to attack the top directly and work your way down.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 April, 07:01
I do not trust him mostly due to his trans humanism. But as a Christian I know that God turns ashes to beauty. we shall see…

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
05 April, 05:08
He doesn't have my complete trust. I'm on the fence with him, I'm just sitting back to see what he does.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 April, 03:59
I agree👍

Jes King @jes_US
05 April, 03:35
I do not spend this much time
thinking about others to GAF.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 April, 03:21
I know, it's disgusting isn't it??? I'm amazed at the number of people willing to fall for his lies and forget who is is, what he's done, what he's said, who his friends are, etc. It's akin to us welcoming Hillary Clinton with open arms because 'she said so.' Maybe she said something cute or funny. "oh lets just forget what we know about her and just let her babysit our kids???'. How stupid and gullible we are.

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
05 April, 02:40
Don't forget about Drop 211. Space X was caught helping NK with tech for rockets. Trump thought Elon was worth saving. Deals cut. Trump is giving him the opportunity to be a hero or be a zero. The choice is up to Elon. My guess is that he's going to choose the side that is going to win and he figured out recently that it's not the Biden team. If not trying to do good it would be pointless for him to interject himself into Twitter and trying to save free speech. He could have just carried on about his business. 45 cares and gives people the opportunity to do the right thing.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 02:37
For me its a gutt feeling he's been playing the part as blackhat as a sleeper white hat celle, and had inplace optics and deception, or he's replaced with a good actor and special effects as he has a massive follower group, the plan needs his influence
Like here, is he Trolling [[[them]]] and us? Makes big waves about a subject much hidden no?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
05 April, 01:53
Nope, but we need him to win, what if he came to his senses. I must amid since I met the Lord I am a change person before that you would judge me in my ways and the mistakes I made,,,,,,maybe judgement is left to the Lord and help is embraced when its needed who are we. to...?

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 01:41
No forgetting crimes - but take the enemies ground?
Hell Yes!!!
Take the enemies slaves / army hell yes!!!
The people deserve a choice
freedom is not just for Good people
many MFs live in America.
Justice is a mission.

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 April, 01:42
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I hated Trump with passion before 2015!!!
Why?
His behavior and everything I saw about him.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 01:21
We all know Trump (Q) said look to Twitter (55)....🇺🇸

So... Elon may just be part THE PLAN to allow TRUMP back on twitter so.. “Look to Twitter...”
can happen! 🤷‍♀️

I do NOT generally believe people change. Sorry. A Hardened heart has already typically sold their Soul to Satan. (God does perform Miracles, but I have personally not seen many people Surrender to the Lord and prrform a 180! )

Q did say —-disinformation is necessary.
And..Not all bad are bad and not all good are good (something like that).

I think at this Point, the takeaway of EM and his 10% of twitter, may be so THE PLAN can move forward. He may have made a Deal? Or maybe he is a White Hat? “We will see what happens”

Maybe this whole deal is Little Q wink to ANONS! 😉

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
05 April, 12:46
Think logically,
If that is the case about him, then it is safe to say that "THEY" no longer have power, except for a few and for obvious reasons,
Think funnel, Thermopylae

Do you actually think HE is the only one?
Where would you go if there is no other place?
How do you remove such protection?

Think beyond "this" reality
How do you fight a war on three "TRI" fronts?
The enemy of my enemy is my?....

05 April, 12:59
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
if satanist #1 kills satanist #2… they are still both satanists.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 April, 12:35
Elon Musk section in the court document.
https://www.docdroid.net/G...

6th January 2017 Elon Musk visted Trump Tower.

https://youtu.be/NU5qnh6bi...

Q🪖✨Got This.
God's Timeline.
The Book of Sarah.
Great Awakening🙏✨

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 April, 12:33
I do not trust him. My intuition say red flag. He was on Epstein Island, if he was raping kids, he has to go, NO DEALS.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
05 April, 12:32
Intuition for me. Plus, my opinion is that he has always been a WH and he was just an infiltrator. I think we will find out he is a bigger part then we have ever imagined.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 April, 12:28
I think everyone deserves a second chance
He lost it for the wrong chick
Could have happened to anyone
I don't see his kids being used as tool to promote transgenderism, I haven't seen him supporting pedophiles
Children first, always
He gots it all
He could just disappear and enjoy for ever
He doesn't
I think he made a mistake
Maybe more than one
But he never went so deep into it to be unable to get out of it
He has got the power to change things
And I think he wants that change to be a good one
For everyone
So I root for him
Not because Im told
Because I want to
I give him a chance
Best part of this is you were sure nobody would answer your Q
Anons play the game
Risk might have a price
Anons don' t give up either
Thank you for challanging us
This is how we grow

05 April, 12:36
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
for some reason every time i get fired up and passionate about moving forward in truth and demanding answers and justice,

i tend to get movement.

thank you for answering the call ❤️❤️❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 January, 04:54
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
one of his boys is transgender, but he did not support it at all.
AND WHO NAMES THEIR KID DAMIEN AFTER THE 666 KID IN THE MOVIE? SO WEIRD!

https://nypost.com/2022/06...