Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

05 April, 12:04
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Looking through a “Biblical” lens makes these things harder to trust, VK. The only one who stands up bringing the world together and “saves” humanity, is the anti-christ. Knowing that it’s pretty hard to trust a man who is currently weilding such global power. It’s the perfect way to also enslave us. The neurolink, satelites, tesla power, his new prefab tiny houses, even crypto, can all work together to completely control humanity. I can understand your perspective, that’s why I am keeping an open mind. But at the end of the day, if Elon is a bad egg, when we find this out we will be in a situation where there’s nothing we can do; he will have too much power. That’s a lot of power in one man’s hands. As of right now, I don’t trust him.
12:25 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 July, 07:01
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
thats cause what u see is AI.. musk is off being held for his “fauci type fanasies”& had to “ produce “ a programable persona to do what travolta did in his big dance novie=“ stayin alive!”😂😹😂😹

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
05 April, 07:21
Nancy, BIBLICALY? God has used both Evil men to do "God's will" as well and many "GOOD" guys did some very NOT so good things.

We must look beyond a person's past, we Don't even know their present.

Can Elon's StarLinq be used for bad? yes, just like a knife can be used to kill and to free.

May be they have repented...or trying to redeem themselves while here on Earth.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 04:18
Sorry hun, but fully enslaved is what we have been for centuries.
We have already been living in hell our whole lives.
satan is the "great deceiver" you speak of, the "false prophet" imho.
The ending in Revelations is the ending for them not us.
If you were the devil compiling a book to keep the sheep in line for centuries to come, what would you make them fear?

05 April, 04:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think Paul Harvey answered that pretty well in 1965:
“To the young, I would whisper that ‘The Bible is a myth.’ I would convince them that man created God instead of the other way around.”
(2 pics)

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
05 April, 02:20
I do not trust Elon nor do I appreciate his past.
Only thing I can think of is he signed the Golden Contract an Angel put before him to save his soul and he's doing his best.
This will be interesting to watch unfold.

Again, I do not trust Elon.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 01:43
😔But I love my Tiny House

05 April, 01:47
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
They are wonderfull! No offense meant!

05 April, 01:40
I don't think people really understand we are in FULL enslavement right now. Schools, Banks, Politicians, Hollywood, MSM, Pharma, Religion... all infiltrated. In addition we are getting robbed blind with taxes.

Now is a time for solutions to fix those issues. Have any ideas to fix? Do we just Trust a book that they probably have edited?

I will never ask you to Trust me, EM, Trump or any other human.
Trust yourself = Trusting God.

Godly Man @WWCUE
23 July, 07:05
Become a State National. That’s a good start.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 September, 07:55
Thank Q it's hard trusting people they keep on entertaining spirits ect... it is easy trusting oneself rooted in #christ

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 01:19
Who's to say em isn't a copy / clone run by the White Hats ... idk, but it wouldn't surprise me either

05 April, 01:24
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s possible. Not much would surprise me at this point!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
05 April, 12:57
open mind is good. so is faith. i don't believe all would be lost to the evil one if em was bad egg. As more declas painfully trickles out.. we'll just have to adapt. this psyop on everyone for so long can have it's own fall out for sure.
the end isnt for everyone.
there will be more martyrs.
GOD WINs
I'm good with that.
🌹