Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?
11:34 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
17 January, 09:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ELON IS A MAGICAL SPARKLING BUTTERLY OF THE FUTURE AND HAS PRISMATIC DIAMONDS IN HIS HEART FOR THE ONE HE LOVE, Taylor A. SWIFTLY...I know damn well she doesn't actually roll around the community as Taylor why would she? Everyone else is hiding behind a mask, why should she tell who she truly is inside...I freaking LOVE ELONS real wife, his Twin Flame Taylor she is A DIVINE GODDESS and I couldn't even begin to speak of another female as divine and perfect as TAYLOR SWIFT...SHE IS THE TRUE GODDESS OF ELON'S HEART!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 August, 12:33
The good guy is the Man who won the 2020 Presidency, and is working behind the scenes.
That is the only good Guy I have seen in a really long time.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 April, 12:05
I heard thru Elena Danan that the Galactic Federation of Worlds has already met with Bezos, Branson & Musk and although they don't agree with "all of their choices and decisions made" they will be contracted with and heavily controlled to build and are building the new Space Fleet that will patrol and monitor and defend our Solar System now that the Draco have been removed! So he's a good guy!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 01:58

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 11:49
Trust there are more good than bad. 🙏🏼

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 09:43
there are 2 subjects in the last few day going off the rails.

God & Elon

neither are aging well, VK🤷‍♀️

“STOP THE BALL ROLLING?” as doq said, or do we keep this ball rolling? 🤣

Im all in either way!

arba happihr @arba
04 August, 12:35
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I'm sticking with, Trusting the Plan 😁
All the way to the endgame! 👀🕶️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 April, 08:03
you R wading into deep waters now VK👍😀…. 🔨 drop

Discernment Vs Intellect ?
wisdom Vs Intellect?👇

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 April, 06:39
On time would be 4/15. hope its done by then so we don't have to file 😉🙏

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 April, 12:09
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Yes, by 4/15 would be greatly appreciated!!!

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
05 April, 05:51
Worth noting Musk mentioned Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine as something to look into for C19 treatment on March 16th and March 17th of 2020 on Twitter. I believe he even @'ed POTUS about it at some point if I'm remembering correctly.

Food for thought.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 April, 02:51
Q repeated several times that there are “more good” than bad…

And told us to have faith 🙏🏼

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 02:17
hmm good question.........my dog is a good boy im sure bout that

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 April, 12:54
In a recent Trump interview regarding Musk Trump said “we helped him and now he has to help us.” Trust Elon

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

God Wins @Nous
05 April, 04:07
The way i look at it, these people were always puppets, and it's really not important who they actually are, but who is pulling their strings, thus i look more at the events taking place, not who to trust among compromised people.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 August, 12:32
what if it isn't the original Elon???

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 April, 11:42
i think Many are Good but we all had a part to play and what some view as ‘evil’ may not be what ot seems. may be good and evil are birds of the same feather.
Balance
one cannot exist without the other
Light and Dark
may be they actually have a common enemy …

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 April, 11:38
Elon is a hard one to figure out but I am going by the fruits right now and keeping this one is still under close scrutiny.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
05 April, 01:50
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Elon had a witch puppet-steering the Tesla. Spells casted can become spells broken.