Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 12:04
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 April, 12:25
Looking through a “Biblical” lens makes these things harder to trust, VK. The only one who stands up bringing the world together and “saves” humanity, is the anti-christ. Knowing that it’s pretty hard to trust a man who is currently weilding such global power. It’s the perfect way to also enslave us. The neurolink, satelites, tesla power, his new prefab tiny houses, even crypto, can all work together to completely control humanity. I can understand your perspective, that’s why I am keeping an open mind. But at the end of the day, if Elon is a bad egg, when we find this out we will be in a situation where there’s nothing we can do; he will have too much power. That’s a lot of power in one man’s hands. As of right now, I don’t trust him.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't think people really understand we are in FULL enslavement right now. Schools, Banks, Politicians, Hollywood, MSM, Pharma, Religion... all infiltrated. In addition we are getting robbed blind with taxes.

Now is a time for solutions to fix those issues. Have any ideas to fix? Do we just Trust a book that they probably have edited?

I will never ask you to Trust me, EM, Trump or any other human.
Trust yourself = Trusting God.
01:40 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 September, 07:55
Thank Q it's hard trusting people they keep on entertaining spirits ect... it is easy trusting oneself rooted in #christ

Godly Man @WWCUE
23 July, 07:05
Become a State National. That’s a good start.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 July, 07:02
All I can say is we shot the British long before it got to this point.
Yet today we are brow beat to being kind, civil, and non-violent. While they have set about killing and maming anyone they please, only to be released to do it agiant.
We are captives waiting for the great saving.
Its going to take the Act of God to end this now.
No turning back.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
05 May, 08:13
Lets Sea what Habbens whit this Story!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 April, 02:19
With all due respect, I disagree with:
“Trust yourself = Trusting God.”

Trust God, first and foremost. So many during the Pandemic, for example, completely lost sight of God, and put all their trust in illusions, delusions, and lies.

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.

“Your” truth and “My” truth are, at best, often just opinions. There is, however, despite what Satan would have us believe, Objective Truth. It’s literally God’s Truth.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[a] 2 He was in the beginning with God; 3 all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life,[b] and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness,[c] and the darkness has not overcome it.

Light = Truth = Go

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 09:44
This may not be a popular opinion, but I’ve always felt that the Bible is edited. Also, I remember like 10 years ago or so hearing about the many books of the raising & youth of Jesus Christ. Basically, [they] have hidden what is within. The books about Jesus Christ teaching us all that it is within YOU what I have heard, if this makes sense. Trying my best to explain. 🙏

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 April, 08:39
I appears that the company I work for employs upper level people with Masonic ties. Pelosi's husband was on the board and when a video message went out to all employees of his sad demise, there were masonic signals in the video message starting with the praise of Pelosi and welcoming 'friends' at the beginning of the vid.

The occult "Sign of Praise" or sign of admiration gesture looks like someone is holding an invisible ball. It is also used by freemasons as a sign of recognition.
Source: https://waitingtorot.blogs...

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 April, 08:25
This will be an opportunity to keep the good and reform the not-so-good, in the spirit of Christ. He too was against institutions that would not only guide people into sin but deresponsibilize them from their inner power of establishing the morality of things. I don't intent to speak for him or put words in his mouth but this is how I understand it.

A lot of the Bible's teachings can be converted to a more holistic approach... the monks did it.

This time around, if the Vatican's library finally gets shared wide (let's hope), we will probably be shocked. Either through contradictions or mere novelty but it will still constitutes an opportunity to grow spiritually.

Spirituality and reality are not antithetical. One could claim that without a healthy dose of truthful realizations about reality, individuals could not form wholesome and accurate spiritual understanding either.

There will be a great shock and a dark night of the soul though.
We will help.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
10 April, 02:51
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I feel like an infant trying to learn. What I have figured out is it is all about( THE WORD ) reading and spoken.( Words/Sword) and it is Supernatural. All letters have a number value and tone when spoken. School-Interesting fish swim in a school-https://www.etymonline.com...
Mat 9:22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made G4982 ➔ thee whole. G4982 And the woman was made whole G4982 from that hour.

Strong's G4982 sode'-zo; from a primary σῶς sōs (contraction for obsolete σάος sáos, "safe"); to save, i.e. deliver or protect (literally or figuratively):—heal, preserve, save (self), do well, be (make) whole.

This character of "wholeness" meets us everywhere and points to something fundamental in the universe. Holism (from [holos] = whole) is the term here coined for this fundamental factor operative towards the creation of wholes in the universe. [Smuts, "Holism and Evolution," p.86]

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 08:17
When Tesla Energy takes the stage, design whatever you want and run it through the business model generator to make sure you’re firing on all cylinders for starters! Agricultural endeavors are Worthy!
https://docs.google.com/fi...

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
05 April, 08:03
Isn't it wonderful to know we are taking part in making HISTORY....or creating a Different reality than Cabal wanted?

1. If Quantum Field is full of Possibilities

2. If Focused thoughts/ meditation influences the Possible outcome

3. If 100th monkey phenomenon is true:
new behavior or idea is said to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea.

INFORMATION WAR = PSY OPS = MIND WAR

It makes sense WHY Q is telling us over-and-over to
Trust The Plan = Manifesting an out come👀

General Paul Valley first to confirm #QANON (does anyone know the date)

Wrote document on Mind War!

Collective Thought Weapon Program
https://www.wanttoknow.inf...

In short:

We create our own individual reality as well as collective reality. The hundred monkey phenomenon will help achieve an end goal when a percentage of

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
Isn't it wonderful to know we are taking part in making HISTORY....or creating a Different reality than Cabal wanted?

new behavior or idea is said to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea.

In short:

We create our own individual reality as well as collective reality. The hundred monkey phenomenon will help achieve an end goal when a percentage of

IsBe Traveler @IsBe

In short:

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 07:44
We don't know that this is the beginning of the tribulation. The more I research, the more I'm wondering whether this is the time of the "little season."
The argument is this --
When Jesus spoke of the tribulation to his disciples, it was seemingly imminent, and could have occurred during the days of the early church (70 a.d. or thereabouts).
Then after the seven years, Jesus returned and defeated the Antichrist, and imprisoned satan for a thousand years. Jesus ruled the earth during that time, and the magnificent architecture and technology of what is referred to as the Tartarian empire sprang to life. That era apparently ended in the very early 1900's, when Satan was loosed for a little season; and most of the old world and it's technology was destroyed.
Would explain the pristine beauty of "Tartaria", the similar styles of architecture world over, and the chaos of Satan's release resulting in mudfloods, lack of people, etc.
Plausible?? Sure; the pieces seem to fit. 🤔

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 April, 01:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It's very simple really which is why it confuses the wise.
I do want to add my opinion to part of the discussion stateing it can only be got in a church through a man. 🙋🏼‍♀️Well, I don't agree. GOD says HE can be found if we seek Him! I talk to Him all the time and I don't and never have went through man. My first memory is singing to My Heavenly Father on a rainy day. I know HE is because He's inside me. I see Him everywhere. In the kittens as they play. I hear Him in the birds song. If we listen, the whole earth is singing HIS praise! 🙌🙌 Look unto the hills from which cometh our help....be ye steadfast in the LORD. So..for me, man was never part of my introduction to JESUS my Savior. I love you ALL and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💙💙🙏🏼💙💙

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
05 April, 07:41
couldn't agree more VK

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 April, 07:12
agree........... the most open to understand are the young - but they are also the most manipulated and fearful to speak out. ... FOR GOOD REASON. They've been "put in their place' by teachers, parents, bosses.......... and this seems TOO TERRIBLE to grasp. and that's because it actually IS.

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
05 April, 07:00
the lies about the bible will pale in comparison to the lies about Jesus. God help all the people who have been deceived by these filthy kike alien souls!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 05:02
We are living in an engine that was so well designed by them and for them.

WE pay for everything for them. Even religion.

All hopium. Hoping that one more day will lead to something like “heaven”.

However, sovereignty and autonomy requires a great deal of responsibilty.

Once you give someone power, anyone, they become your master.

Human nature will seek comort, stability, and security in the least resitant path.

I have made a decision to start teaching business plan classes. My husband says its really for you to teach spiritual principles 🤣

When you know how the engine operates you can operate the engine.

You cant explain to humans, you must show them.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 04:17
If it weren’t for the military, Patriots would have already burned DC down. Keep fighting By The Book and we’ll hold the line. ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Golden Times donated @Golden
05 April, 05:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Speaking of Books '250 Ways to Make America Better' has Great Solutions input. @lightholder113 @vincentkennedy @danuscg
There was one idea about everyone having to work in Government, any branch, for a period of time. Along the idea of the Kennedy's Peace Corps, but mandatory like the Israel Military 2+ years (If memory serves me correctly on the details, its been awhile since I read the book ;-).

Ragia HRH @HRH
05 April, 04:14
yes, they edited everything. Now how can we push back? How can we sue them or bill them? Class actions are not the way we have to do it separately each and everyone of us. Patriots in each city should come together and form a community and each share what they know and what they can do to help.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 04:05
First things first, we need all the TRUTH out on the table so we can look at it together, cry, hug, and the get to fookin work to PRIORITIZE the most important needs of We The People (especially our children). Until we all have the unified Truth as much as is already known of this giant ball of wax school/simulation we are in together, we are wasting precious energy!

I do believe that as part of The Plan the good folks working on toughests parts of all this are busting ass on many fronts already.

CHAINS BREAK
TRUTH OUT
TEARS FALL
HUGS HAPPEN
PRIORITIZATION & LOGIC
ORGANIZATION & PLANNING
HEALING
REBUILDING

Children safe, resources made available fairly, healing capacity explodes to unimaginable new territories, collaboration instead of competition of unified set of goals & principles, nothing kept hidden unless ordained necessary by God, clean up on aisle..,all of them!, children now have promising future & life/spiritual existence can move forward the way God inte

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 04:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
*The way God intended.
(it said i used 999 characters but somehow cutoff after posting)

God Wins @Nous
05 April, 04:00
We had Trump to show us the winning formula. He showed us what it's like to start taking charge of things and start fixing things and in record time restoring USA in all areas proving how much of a fraud all world governments are, and I know that all that was just a glimpse of what's coming.

Stay faithful because God is in charge

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
05 April, 03:56
❤️ 222 likes atm so not going to mess with that

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 April, 03:55
Ive been watching and rewatching David Straight and National Liberty Alliance videos.
National Liberty Alliance also is forming Commitee of Safety in counties. You can sogn up to be a leader for your county.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 03:52
Perhaps that is why Nana has had such a connection straight to God/Source my whole life, I have never trusted any human to tell me what God said or did.

I can tell you for sure that the God I have seen with my own eyes & felt being in His actual presence is not the fear based God in the Bible.

I have always wondered why I should trust what a group of human, men, no less, to decide what the exact words that are written in the Bible should be.

Plus much of it is the telling of visions ppl had written in words that may or many not have been distored or manipulatied by the ppl translating them.

I have visions too, were their visions of future events any different than mine?
Are mine real future events or just possible future events?
Some I have seen realized some not yet.

I have too many unanswered questions there so all I trust for sure is my direct connection.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 03:44
Some people understand. It just takes time.

I have always taken the “trust, but verify” approach to most things; truth be told, including God.

My personal rule on books, try to get pre 1950.

The answers will probably need to be a collective thing. No one person has all the answers…

Sharing is caring, or so I’ve been told.

Diane Wood @Diane416
05 April, 03:41
"You are watching a movie. We have it all. Patriots are in control." They want us here on purpose otherwise it would be over by now. Never ending hell on earth. Half of society does not think there are any problems.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
05 April, 04:45
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
I know, right? !! Wow. They think they're smart, too. Because... you know... "science". I had an art professor tell my wife that *we* were the problem when she tried sharing the numbers behind the covid scam. He said "follow the science"! I actually have a Bachelor of science degree, and had actually pursued analysis of the phony stats. Well, because "science". They worship this god.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 April, 03:40
Everything has to end in order to begin clean.
Everyone has to understand what has happened.
Everything was constructed, Everything.

Will a Great Humbling be enough to wash remaining egos as Evil is exposed and removed?

I can imagine the fire of will that will rise from these ashes. The fire of creativity, compassion, love, gratitude, Grace.

Freedom = Creation

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 April, 03:37
i had a few ideas over the years VK,
one is the use of tax dollars for billionaires to build stadiums, or corp.'s welfare scam, that money should be issued as a loan with interest paid back to that tax base ($ to the people checks monthly). also any natural resources and/or any public land use, should be paid rent and royalties by the corps, (i.e. power, gas, utilities type ) to the people (checks monthly) not to the gov. its our tax money so its our investment, not the gov. (on local,state and fed levels). just an overall idea not detailed.idk nesara/gesara could make it moot.
now on the other hand

the bible is going to be a hard red pill to swallow for most. one would have to read other books to fully understand certain things about the bible. lol
seriously, Jesus could come back and say thats not the truth in that book. and some people would do the same thing to him. sheeple ...
to know god is not to know the bible just saying.
we are in gods image therefore God is within us