Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.
12:04 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
17 January, 09:14
I remember my oath VK, I work hard to defend our United States of America Constitution, Trump, Elon, Military, and the GOD'S children every single day! I cannot wait until TRUMP unleashes hell upon the GODLESS and not the Goddess that they hid from the biblical truth--I can't wait to see them fear the LORD and his Wrath...I am cozy, but are they? I get busy and I create magic because GOD showered me with his love of vision and heart...Thank you, godfather III for everything you have done to uphold your mission as a red panda underdoG. Kudos to you for being a TRUE teacher in this movement and SHAME upon those who put words in your mouth and AJR says, let the games begin! Can't wait to see what frequencies Cloud Collective sends out tonight...It is going to be beautiful, just like ur amazing soul. You are perfect, u are RIGHT, and do not allow these Christian Cult Members tell you who to be! Can't wait for the real panda family to be united with the otters, dolphins, foxes, and wolves.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 January, 07:13

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 January, 05:12
A great interview with Lara Logan, who explains half way thru this just whay u r saying here; she is like listening to an encyclopedia; factual and spot on

https://rumble.com/v25hggo...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 January, 05:12
A great interview with Lara Logan, who explains half way thru this just whay u r saying here; she is like listening to an encyclopedia; factual and spot on

https://rumble.com/v25hggo...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 January, 05:07

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 January, 05:03

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 January, 04:34
I love flashbacks😎

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 January, 04:33
This has been a LONG complicated view (📽️) of the business (war) & the efforts to understand the complex and brilliant strategies of the Earth Alliance ... which will most often lead to frustration. It's never the way it seems and we aren't usually privy to the reality until AFTER major operations are complete. In my mind, however, we are in the best place we have been in a long time. It's looking GOoD, and failure is not an option!

This crazy, holographic, upside-down world will soon right itself and we can all move forward in a positive, intelligent, and satisfying way. Massive change is EVOLVING behind the scenes and will blossom when the sun comes out (✨The Great Awakening✨) after the storm. 💗Thank God

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 05:20
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Margi! Hope you are having the best day ever on this globe or flat earth we are on!! 💞🤗☺️

arba happihr @arba
04 August, 12:30
👍
👀🕶️

Rose Parke @rose4546
17 July, 03:36
i missed this post and am grateful someone reposted. in additon to all my other questions justice takes years. brainwashing takes years. more people awake in 2022 than previous years. too many people aeriouslu hurting that is the worst part because they may not have time on Earth to see actual justice happen

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 April, 01:58

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 04:20
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Praise God

Patriot America @Trump4us123
06 April, 12:52
VK, if we don’t have Twitter, should we get it?

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 January, 06:07
In response Patriot America to his Publication
AU is home. Twitter is the battlefield

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 April, 12:28
@vincentkennedy Do you know anything about this by chance? Thanks for any help!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EVENT 1 - April 18, 2022 - NYC FALSE FLAG BOMBING - YouTube

The looking glass artifact foretold of a "singularity" in the year 2030, in which two potential timelines would converge and one outcome would result. The ne...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 April, 11:55
wow 🤩 what we have been waiting for

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
05 April, 11:06
It's a beautiful sight ⭐️🇺🇸

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 April, 11:00
This.....

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
07 April, 10:13
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Well at least I can have an Account on the Sewer Farm

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
05 April, 10:58

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 08:29
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
Now HE is a bad ass, TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 April, 10:58

It is Finished.

Your Mom @Ur_Mom
05 April, 09:55
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I dont see shit you cultists are preaching.
And what are they exposed for?
Hm?
Conspiracy bullshit you guys float around the dark web and traumatize your kids with?
And the little dance and game that your cult leader is playing on you is just a way to dodge the fact that its all bullshit.
Damn, get your head out of your ass.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
17 July, 02:02
In response Your Mom to his Publication
dear troll ( fed ) your negative vibes are not welcome here , fuck of home to Your mum
#Fooked

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 January, 05:17
In response Your Mom to his Publication

Your Mom @Ur_Mom
05 April, 09:55
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I dont see shit you cultists are preaching.
And what are they exposed for?
Hm?
Conspiracy bullshit you guys float around the dark web and traumatize your kids with?
And the little dance and game that your cult leader is playing on you is just a way to dodge the fact that its all bullshit.
Damn, get your head out of your ass.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 09:24
I see 👀 it.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
05 April, 08:53
decent interview. David Sacks (pay pal co-creator / friend of Elon) nothing new but some in silicone do care about liberties. i wonder how long Elon will hold the shares.
https://bariweiss.substack...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 April, 08:10
45 unleashed...

pretty fooken exciting, indeed!!!

./sync

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
05 April, 05:09
the new constitution that Trump wrote or the old original Constitution? when will we get to see the new constitution

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 April, 05:55
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
The 2020 Declaration of Independence

You can read it here 👇
https://wethepeopledeclare...

You can listen to it being read here 👇
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kathy Wood @MTKat
05 April, 05:06
☺️

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 April, 04:26
Definitely been angry with Twitter and their cancel CULTure, especially when #POTUS45 was taken off, my account got nuked the same day...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 04:11
Evidence is everywhere!

Let's help it along shall we?
Seriously ya'll
Play out in your mind how they come to justice in military courts, we end the corrupt govt and turn the power back over to sovereigns, we the people.

We can create such wonderful things:
Peace without wars.
No person on the planet ever being without food, medical, or a good home
Clean air, clean ocean
The future really is only limited by our imaginations so:

NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OF THE FUTURE!
They want to keep your thoughts on things like Nuke destruction, wars, and famine so we will help them manifest it!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 April, 06:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i at least 1 timeca day just imagin them all going poof with faces of fear. i see everyone coming together and we have a beautiful world. we take control of transport , food, etc.. they all in 1 big exodus poofed.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
05 April, 03:47
Greatest story ever told. I think we all know whats coming for years now. I just think some of us are still fighting the enemy ( principalities) everyday. I try not to let them darkness come in. Faith must be foundational before you can really just be at peace with in this war.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
05 April, 03:44
Time for a reckoning. Time for #pain .

TimeForU2Know.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
05 April, 03:09
Im ready for an arrest. Hubs thinks i went down a 🐰 🕳 and never came back