Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:27
question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 11:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

05 April, 12:04
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 April, 12:25
Looking through a “Biblical” lens makes these things harder to trust, VK. The only one who stands up bringing the world together and “saves” humanity, is the anti-christ. Knowing that it’s pretty hard to trust a man who is currently weilding such global power. It’s the perfect way to also enslave us. The neurolink, satelites, tesla power, his new prefab tiny houses, even crypto, can all work together to completely control humanity. I can understand your perspective, that’s why I am keeping an open mind. But at the end of the day, if Elon is a bad egg, when we find this out we will be in a situation where there’s nothing we can do; he will have too much power. That’s a lot of power in one man’s hands. As of right now, I don’t trust him.

05 April, 01:40
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I don't think people really understand we are in FULL enslavement right now. Schools, Banks, Politicians, Hollywood, MSM, Pharma, Religion... all infiltrated. In addition we are getting robbed blind with taxes.

Now is a time for solutions to fix those issues. Have any ideas to fix? Do we just Trust a book that they probably have edited?

I will never ask you to Trust me, EM, Trump or any other human.
Trust yourself = Trusting God.

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
05 April, 01:53
yes its quite simple really its called A 'tax revolt'. Choose a matter you dont agree with the Govt on, take your pick, ( my personal fave is funding terrorism with tax payer money). Write to the Govt, the tax office and your employer informing them that you are entering into a legal dispute and until such a time as the dispute has been resolved you will be 'Witholding' (not refusing to pay) your tax contributions in an escrow account. Do this on a national scale and voila!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I read that 70 million Americans haven't filed taxes on time this year.
02:11 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 09:52
A bunch of Peeps I know aren’t 😎

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 April, 07:16
It's not 4:15 yet?.. 4/15

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
05 April, 07:09
It has been argued that the imposition of the U.S. federal income tax is illegal because the Sixteenth Amendment, which grants Congress the “power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration,”

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 April, 06:57
No taxes filed. We always pay in. We wait until the last minute. We do them prior to so we know how much to pay in. We dont send in until tax day. Then get an extension until October.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 06:52
If we all refused to pay taxes what would/could they do?
The criminal cabal machine would grind to a halt.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
06 April, 02:33
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
If we all went back to cash it would be pretty devastating for them too

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
05 April, 06:37
2:11 > 22

2:11 > 14:11 《》 1141

14:11 > 52 《》 25 > 5:5

💧22🔥
No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧4🔥
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

💧211🔥
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

💧112👀
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q
🧐💧

💧1411🔥
🧐 💧 graphic - LV

💧1141🔥🔥
Coincidence?
Has the error been corrected?
Why not?
Q
>>1015000
Misspellings matter.
Q
🧐screenshot
🧐taxes in 💧 & in tweet
🧐misspelling of "members" as marker
🧐4 year delta on 4/12

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
05 April, 06:48
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧25🦅💫🇺🇸
Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

💧52🔥
What does swamp refer to?
What does money buy?
Alice & Wonderland.
🧐 taxes in post and multiple references to "reconcile" in 💧
🧐💧

💧70🔥🙏💫
What force is actively deployed in SA?
NG?
Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.
God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q
🧐The Great Awakening in 💧 & not filing tax returns on time 🤔

💧7🔥
Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=7

🧐CONTINUED👇

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
05 April, 06:33
lol gotta do an extension

PQPCQRNS READY @PQPCQRNS_READY
05 April, 05:55

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
05 April, 05:37
🙋🏼‍♂️...hope to never file again

Jaime Jenkins @JJ0706
05 April, 05:32
Everyone I know that has files is owing federal taxes. So weird!

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 April, 05:18
Maybe they couldn’t because of the internet shutdown...

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
05 April, 04:39
I'm a smartass thought it was January or New Years. WTF April should be July ?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 April, 04:29
Still havent filed last years 😂🥳

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
05 April, 04:21

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
05 April, 04:20
Appears to me, we all must stand up!

Widget 260 @widget260
05 April, 04:19
I haven't even started mine. All the paperwork is in a pile on my desk. 🙄

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 April, 04:16
I filed...why wait....if you get money back. they already got the money from your paycheck... you arent saving a dime if you get a w2 and dont file. You are cheating yourself especially if you get a refund. if you owe or are self employed...different story....

David Spiegel @dspiegel
05 April, 03:59
1111 What a movie. No fear just high vibes and a tax extension with love. 1111

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 April, 03:47
I’ve been waiting until the last minute. I pray something happens soon so we don’t have to pay. We cannot afford to lose our ranch to the evil ones.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 April, 03:47
; )

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
05 April, 03:37
🙋‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 03:36
NANA files for an extension to Oct every year in the "hopes" that the manifesting works and I dont have to pay them.

Everyone says yeah just dont pay them, but only problem with that is they put a lien on your bank accts and assets.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
05 April, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When you file an extension do they charge you interest?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 03:34
Guilty.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 03:24
Borders open and our tax money going to Globalists pockets in the name of “war”, not getting my $$. Last Year I filed an extension, haven’t heard a Peep!

They better have a lot of Tax Evasion Prisons Open (they should be called the LILY PAD since it will be Full of Frogs! 🤣 🐸🐸).

At this point anyone still paying taxes must be A SHEEPLE!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
05 April, 03:18
2:11 112

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
05 April, 03:13
Maybe there is something in the air this year that is creating anticipation towards certain prophetic habbenings?!!

Just a vibe kind of thing! 🙏🐸🇺🇸

Mark Scoggin @Hope
05 April, 03:09
file for an extension till October(which is your right) by then God willing and the creek don’t rise President Trump will have returned and you wont have to pay.
God bless us all

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
05 April, 03:39
In response Mark Scoggin to his Publication
Do they charge interest?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
05 April, 03:03
They're not due until a few weeks from now. I haven't filed yet - I have a balance due. Why should they get their money early?

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
05 April, 02:58
looks like a yes to me