Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:01
For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:16
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 12:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I can see that some people with perceived or real power play the fake game. What I have a hard time with is how deeply asleep many are. It is like they have Stockholm syndrome.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Its dark magic and we all are being influenced by frequency. Some more than others.
12:30 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marie Foster @Marecf
03 April, 03:18
One of thr best ways to control the frequency you receive is understanding what an amzing conduit water is.

Water holds memory for 1,000s of years. Proven by a scientist in Japan and a fantastic video. Water remembers frequency.

We are 70% water. Imagine what the frequencies are trying to imprint in us.

Want to change it? Charge your water with positive intent before drinking. Speak positively to yourself and those around you. Their water will remember as will yours.

You can speak negatively or just think that way to water you water plants with and they'll die. Positive they will flourish. Imagibe 1,000s of avenues we are told we are not enough in a day. Its subtle slavery.

Break the chains. Positive intent while holding the water you plan to drink. Water is so strong it can break stone and so gentle it can care for a baby. The greatest conduit in earth. I wonder how God travels so easily through his creation❤❤❤❤

https://youtu.be/5cyQVu_8E...

https://youtu.be/R
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 02:59
I laugh at their dark magic and send them Yeshua vibes right back
then they go kill
rawr

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 April, 02:37
☝💯💪🙏✝️💜☘
Go with #christ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 April, 02:34
Observing, not challenging, not listening to the words, the fear, the brainwashing... I have noticed odd patterns of speech, shift in tone and volume, as if the words are trying to get out but some get stuck from one that is heavily influenced and does not normally have issues with fluid speech. Speaking looks and feels painful, I feel as if I am witnessing an internal struggle. I feel empathy and am saddened to see this, as if the free soul is struggling with the dark energy. Heartbreaking.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
03 April, 02:41
In response Just Amom to her Publication
catching this too and it makes me feel like im watching from somewhere far. I can also feel and know when someone has bad intention toward me with a smile. I can see the evil in people everywhere and i feel like the evil seeths and tries but cant touch me. cause i see it. This is all hard on me but my mind and body feel protected.

NEO ONE @Neo
03 April, 02:34
Yes. 440 hz sucks.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
03 April, 02:32
Is frequency the KEYSTONE?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 April, 03:01
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
432HZ EARTH FREQUENCY AROUND 7HZ.

Marie Jag @eqorsaria
03 April, 02:23
So. Can we counter the dark magic? Reverse, repel, nullify it? Or is that not possible? Darkness can not exist in the light. And yet...yin/yang...

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
03 April, 02:19
I was just telling a friend, it seems like some of our friends have a cloak over their heads and they are unable to see. Maybe it is just cloaked by frequencies.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 April, 09:33
I hope you do not mind, I am attaching a video that is a little long.
It relates to television and sigil (dark magic). It is very informative and the people (john and Bonnie) are friends with Mark Passio. It goes into
Mnemonic mind control (frequency and sound).
https://awakenvideo.org/mn...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 04:01

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 12:53
I was thinking about frequency today with regards to prayer and unspoken communication. Although it is not visible, it is palpable.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 01:39
all spirtual things are the unseen
we use the physical world to explain these things

dark energy, evil spirits, black magic, voo doo are all real.

its is the very subject we should discuss in “church”. how can you wage war against dark forces if you dont even know they exist

shop keep @shopkeep007
03 April, 02:37
Masaru Emoto - Water Experiments - YouTube

"The words themselves actually emit a unique vibration that the water is sensing. When water is shown a written word, it receives it as vibration, and expres...