Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤
12:01 AM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
17 August, 10:20
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
from matrix to matrix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
03 April, 02:51
Trump (best master at branding ever) surely knows what William Shakespeare (best writer of all time) meant in 'As You Like It'

"All the World's a Stage, And all the men and women merely players; ..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 02:55
In response Golden Times to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:16
So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 August, 10:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep.🐸

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 August, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I agree. I think alot of things are blown out of proportion and some Patriots are echoing that. I would focus on today and take a deep look at what is really happening.