Patent US6506148B2

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

https://patents.google.com...
03:22 AM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
16 July, 09:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I love composing music for a living but damned if my all my monitors and gear i the studio are heavy EMFs and absolutely jitter my brain and body. have to ground outside constantly and take all kinds of adaptagens haha b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
16 July, 07:38
see now,
this is why you stick sandwiches in VCR's !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 March, 09:20
They are using this also: they put in a high pitch noise in unwanted vids on the internet. Heard it a week ago in a interview/doc.

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems
US6017302A

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 March, 08:47
We all need a faraday blanket, box, suit, house, etc.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 March, 08:52
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
31 March, 04:29
The thing for me is always. Why the fook it's allowed to set up such patents!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 March, 06:23
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Cause the patent system is also CORRUPT>

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 03:58
Makes you feel like your crazy and have to shake your head?

Bullshit! and it did not stop me posting did it?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Heard It Through The Grapevine · Creedence Clearwater RevivalChronicle: 20 Greatest Hits℗ 1970 Fantasy, Inc.Rel...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 03:53
fuckers did that to me just after RR Congressional Oversight Committee when I posted DOJ and FBI was corrupt on MSNBC facebook page... Your leaking and you have to work on your password management? I told them if it smells like shit, it probably is shit. Check your pants before too many people figure it out? Stay out of my Email!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 March, 03:34
Over the Target. Nice Timestamp 12:22. missed by -1.