Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:01
For many years, President Trump has consistently described the “media” as the “fake news.”

From my 25+ years of firsthand knowledge deriving from litigating against the “media,” I agree with President Trump.

The reporting by the “mainstream media” is FAKE.

I have studied Operation Mockingbird and how it has evolved over the years.

President Trump says the MSM is “fake news.” I say the MSM is the “Deep State Mockingbird Propaganda Media.”

President Trump and I are both saying the same thing about the MSM, but using different words.

President Trump is a master at branding. I tend to be more legalistic at times while trying my best to keep it simple.

My suggestion is go with President Trump’s description.

The MSM is “fake news.”

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

//

Twenty Five + Years ! ✨🖤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So fake. Everything from the shortages to fake liberal outrage. It's there to enslave your mind. It seeps into Social Media and further corrupts. Millions of people echoing the fake emotions. Both side are slaves to it. Designed that way. Prison.
12:16 AM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 August, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I agree. I think alot of things are blown out of proportion and some Patriots are echoing that. I would focus on today and take a deep look at what is really happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 August, 10:27
Yep.🐸

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 August, 10:22
FEAR-BASED, FIGHT-FLIGHT-FREEZE EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL PROGRAMMING BASED ON 3-6-9!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
17 August, 10:18
🤨 Fake shortages?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 August, 10:18
the mockingbirds are flocking all over the world with major poops

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 April, 11:43
the zero
power of choice over mind and emotions
the break
wisdom
autonomy

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 April, 11:40

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 12:28
We need Laws against False/Fake/Destructive News! How do we do this?

Do we start with “Safe” Counties (who ban Lies), then a State and then several “Safe True States”?

I would hate a Divided Country...but something has to give.

Children deserve Peace. They can No longer be pawns, vaccinated with Poison, Muzzeled, taught about SEX in promary grades and brainwashed K- Grad School by Liberals!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 09:22
I have examined many of Trumps executive orders and hope that there is sufficient teeth in one of them to charge, prosecute, and condemn those that pumped out so much mental poison.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 09:42
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
The fact that NONE of Trump’s executive orders have been revoked, and sone have even been renewed/extended should give you an indication of who’s ACTUALLY in charge.

The EO’s don’t have to have teeth - they have served there purpose. To expect corrupt courts to uphold laws, EOs or whatever abd have any part of the current corrupt system to act lawfully or bring justice is insanity.

To expect an election - without massive change and reform - to change anything is also insanity.

The entire system (and not just in America) is thoroughly and completely corrupt.

The 2020 was an evidence-collecting, catch-them-in-the-act sting. Devolution is not in the process of occurring, it has already happened - Donald Trump hand control over to the military when he signed the Insurrection Act.

The EO’s matter from an optics perspective - but that’s all. The military is in control. “The military is the only way.” - Q

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:29
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 April, 09:22
NOT THIS FAMILY

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 April, 09:11
AND ANONS ARE DESIGN THIS WAY! STAY STRONG BROTHER WE GOT THIS SHIT!
WWG1WGA

Just Diana @Diana19
04 April, 11:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Missed one.. God fearing!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 08:53
Yes, both sides are looking through prison bars at each other ... we need to UNITE - stronger together
START showing love towards those who want to reject you.

memes matter @NoComment
03 April, 08:40
How to get a mouse in the maze to understand not to chase the cheese but for it to know its in a maze(?)

We are pulling the matrix back and or raising the freQuency so the holy spirit gets loader and awaken those unconnected

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 April, 08:29
In terms of food shortages: are we slowly replacimg bad products with good ones? slowly waking the sleepers? When posed with new drama/fear, I try to think what the white hats would do to wake those still snoozing.... just a thought.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 April, 09:14
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Glad you said that. I was thinking the exact same thing. Food shortages=removing all the poisonous foods, ecentually to be replaced with "good" food.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 April, 11:28
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I wish it was so - seems like the junk stays on the shelf no matter what but we'll see

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 April, 06:17
shelves are more sparce. but i see many more small local company products being brought in. i see new focus on using what is available. heck the amout of people asking me how i can or how i make bread etc... is huge. i sit outside sewing, knitting or even darning socks and people stop to ask what im doing. young and old. conversations vary from excited to see something they thought lost to how did i learn that. this is not going backwards at all. it is simple. it teaches appreciation for what we have. take away phone, tv computer time you have more time to do things. see the connection in how they were able to sneak in....

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 April, 01:27
Conditions humans to believe they are a victim and that fighting back is futile.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 01:23
We are manifesting a wonderful future.

Remove negatives, do not allow them to linger in your bubble.
Force them to either stay out or pass thro quickly.
The future is what we make it and we are making it amazing!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 April, 12:41
VK there might be a million sucking up the bs but there is more of us then there are of [them ] the only difference is what can we do aside of what we are doing now . we need those who are in the high up on the right side. to get the shit done to clean the whole freaken mess up before theres no return . and we know there is people in high place’s that can get it done . just like the ds gets rid of ours they can do the same

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 01:45
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Unfortunately the mind fookery is more wide spread than many realize. Both side affected. If I had to estimate would say 70% of MAGA is still in a trance. MSM has to fall. Just glad it already started.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 April, 12:34
we've had shortages here (which i know are controlled)......bare shelves.....and the liberal crazy is a real syndrome. i have people in my life who are so deeply programmed, if the talk ever includes Trump they become highly agitated and defensive. they are addicted to their masks and the latest narrative the media tells them to focus on. the programming is very very real. unless you're truly thinking for yourself - someone else is doing your talking. but yes - i see it on both sides. the right think the entire left agenda is evil and vice versa. there's some truth in both sides (in terms of the experience/reality in which people desire). wait until those who cling to the right or left narrative discover where we are and who the invisible enemy is.........

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
03 April, 12:27
Subconscious mental slavery. The best slave is the one who doesnt know they're enslaved.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 12:26
Everything. Bread and circius. Look here not there. MK ultra in effect on a mass scale. while i have learned some wonderful things from certains shows, the majority is absolute garbage. i pray. if we have a tv/cable/sattelite companies in the future , we will need much better material. Seems like thats covered. God Wins !

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 April, 12:23
I can see that some people with perceived or real power play the fake game. What I have a hard time with is how deeply asleep many are. It is like they have Stockholm syndrome.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:30
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Its dark magic and we all are being influenced by frequency. Some more than others.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 April, 01:30
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Most , if not all problems are caused by people--those that
do not follow Gods word...but those that follow the father of
Lies--satan